Forums Off-topic

Idiots page 2

37 posts

Flag Post

The average intelligence of an idiot would be slightly higher. We would just call different people idiots.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SithDoughnut:

The average intelligence of an idiot would be slightly higher. We would just call different people idiots.

good point. we would just call slightly smarter people idiots. and smart people can still do stupid things

The average life Expectancy would be 90

it would still be a boring life

Flag Post

Okay, serious time. Saying someone is an idiot is an opinion that can not be proven(redundant). So if someone thinks your an idiot you are, and if you think you are not an idiot you are not one at the same time which makes no sense. This being said there would be no people. Or not enough to carry one the human race. end

Flag Post
Originally posted by some_guy1:

This would be the end of Off-Topic, you-tube comments, and the rest of the internet.

true.
it would also be the end of people to make fun of.
wa wa waaaaaa

Flag Post

Refute me if I’m wrong… Technically, everyone is born an idiot. Thus, no more next generation. Wow

I mean wow, if someone got the wish granted, that’s the end for us. No wonder they(idiots, babies) are still around. Be grateful! Give thanks to your idiots for preserving our species

Flag Post

I personally don’t think everyone are idiots in the human race. Yes, people can do things other people might find idiotic, when it instead might not have been.

some other things the other hand, seems idiotic, is idiotic, and if the idiot who committed it don’t realize he just did something idiotic, then, you can classify the person as “idiot”
for example, one person might now know where china is on a map, but that doesnt mean he’s an idiot at all even tho some ppl might find him stupid cos of it. An other example is the pictue above. I mean seriously who the fuck thinks that guy with the missile launcher is in any way smart?

Flag Post

An other example is the pictue above.

….. would that be me? Seems to imply I’m idiotic…. just as well…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aneslayer:

An other example is the pictue above.

….. would that be me? Seems to imply I’m idiotic…. just as well…

my mistake, i meant this

Originally posted by Criks:

Define “idiot”

or george bush?

Flag Post

Ahh…. no harm done.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MarshWarrior:

Think about it man.

A world with no hookers, pimps and 90% of this forum would be wiped out. We would probably be so advanced that we would be living in Mars and made teleportation possible.

Crime would be at an all time low of 0.25% and the world would be at peace..

But wheres the fun in that?

If you really think this then you do not know what you are talking about. Let’s talk about riots in LA in 1992 (i think) if you were white you were beaten up, even murdered, and there was no law or order and no one helped you. If you was in that situation and got beaten, your opinion would change SO much.

Flag Post

Let’s talk about riots in LA in 1992 (i think) if you were white you were beaten up, even murdered, and there was no law or order and no one helped you. If you was in that situation and got beaten, your opinion would change SO much.

SO FUN!

And stop talking about me!

Flag Post

Some of these opinions are reminding me why we keep intelligent arguments in the Serious Discussion Forums.