Forums Off-topic

MLP Season 4

49 posts

Flag Post

The wait for the new season is almost over. Just 9 more days! :D

Anyone else really excited about it? It’s been a long 9 months without pony.

Also I wonder what this picture that was leaked yesterday is all about??

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pSmmyvsQlJ0/UoJtAO2aLkI/AAAAAAABmFI/V6Fne619vuo/s640/4.jpg

 
Flag Post

Im surprised they still allow mlp threads to exist..

Anywhoo, yes, im kinda excited but my drive in the fandom died out a year ago..
And as for the picture, that’s Princess Celestia (look at mane and body color) hurt or dead i believe. And due to Twi being an Alicorn now, i suppose Cashbro intends to replace Celestia with Twilight…

NO HASBRO, THIS IS NOT BETTER YOU DUMB TARDS.

 
Flag Post

I’m kind of pumped. I have a feeling this season is going to be good.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Fuck yeah i’m watching this shit, and the episode seems awesome, hopefully twi alicorn will be awesome. i can tell that they will work out something nice with it, and i’m interested to see exactly what they will do.

 
Flag Post

I prefer the Family Guy

 
Flag Post

I still don’t understand why people like this show >.<

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Gabidou99:

I still don’t understand why people like this show >.<

Because they like it, it’s hard for you to understand it?
Or you don’t realise liking shiguy is weird too?

 
Flag Post

I’m excited :D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DennisKainz:

I prefer the Family Guy

I thought you perfer child pornography… Pedo.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by juanpy:
Originally posted by Gabidou99:

I still don’t understand why people like this show >.<

Because they like it, it’s hard for you to understand it?
Or you don’t realise liking shiguy is weird too?

How can liking shy guy is weird? it’s not a baby show character, it’s not a hated character, and it’s not a pedo or something like that.
 
Flag Post

First off, MLp is not for babys, but kids.
Second, bronies are not pedos.The way you call someone for his liking is both ironic and immature.
Third, you lack the brains to understand I meant being 14 year old and trying to be a kids game character is as immature as you claim the show is.
Fourth, the MLP characters aren’t hated, but some members of the brony fanbase.
Last, get your facts straight.

 
Flag Post

Please stop reminding people of this ._.

 
Flag Post

It must be shown.

 
Flag Post

Bronies like MLP because they saw other people on the internet liking it.

Its like how people pretend to like internet memes because they see people spamming them.

basically, all bronies are newfags and mlp is an internet meme

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by VanHalen1:

The wait for the new season is almost over. Just 9 more days! :D

Also I wonder what this picture that was leaked yesterday is all about??

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pSmmyvsQlJ0/UoJtAO2aLkI/AAAAAAABmFI/V6Fne619vuo/s640/4.jpg

While somewhat trying to stay on topic. There were hints of an episode where Twilight sees how NMM was banished. The picture is probably in relation to that if I had to guess.

 
Flag Post

also mlp sucks it has NO CROWS :’<<<<

 
Flag Post

Everybodys talking about the new latest my little pony stuff and I’m just sitting here playing 3 year old Fallout new vegas.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by burntfires22:

Everybodys talking about the new latest my little pony stuff and I’m just sitting here playing 3 year old Fallout new vegas.

wow i know that feel i still play that game sometimes lol

 
Flag Post

Post in the Official MLP Thread :).

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by juanpy:

First off, MLp is not for babys, but kids.
Second, bronies are not pedos.The way you call someone for his liking is both ironic and immature.
Third, you lack the brains to understand I meant being 14 year old and trying to be a kids game character is as immature as you claim the show is.
Fourth, the MLP characters aren’t hated, but some members of the brony fanbase.
Last, get your facts straight.

This is the dumbest I have ever seen in a long time
It’s like something you would screencap and post on other boards for everyone to laugh at

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

This is what happened to the Official MLP Thread – it was continually derailed before it was finally locked.

Juanpy/Gabidou, please keep this petty bickering to Private Messages – it’s all well and good until you start derailing threads with actual discussion.