Forums Off-topic

Seniors

10 posts

Flag Post

Today has to be one of the funniest and maddest day of my High-School laugh.

At my school the kids are always doing crazy things and it is pretty funny until someone does it to you.

Heres my story.
(Highlighted the even for those of you who are to lazy to read)

Ok, So today was a good day. First period was great we got to watch The Gods Must be Crazy part 2. The movie was awesome and we all enjoyed it. After that I went to Gym and we played a game of Dodge ball which I do awesome at. By the time I get to lunch my day was still fun and some kid fell down the stairs which for some reason was humorous. When I was eating my lunch I decided to take an Orange since they were nice and round. The type of oranges that makes you want to bite into them because they look so round and nice. After I got to the table I ate my lunch and talked with my friends about things that happened today in school. After that I started to peel my orange and ate it, My friends girlfriend was having trouble peeling her orange so I did it for her. As you know Orange is a very wet fruit and it can get sticky. After I did that I decided to go to the bathroom. I rarely go to the bathrooms in school so I didn’t know if a bunch of boys standing around doing nothing was a bad or good thing. I went to the sink and I took some of the soap from the soap dispenser and one of the boy was laughing and most of them walked out. One of the boys that I knew came to me and was like " You didn’t use that soap didn’t you". I said " Yes why?". It appears that last week a senior broke the soap dispenser broke the cartridge and Urinated into it When I looked at the Dispenser it was GREEN AND CLEAR. It explained why there was no soap build up as I scrubbed my hands. I immediately went to the other sink and washed my hand X400 times.

Freaking Seniors doing stupid stuff.

Today was an interesting day..

Flag Post

Shouldn’t it be ****ing Seniors?

Flag Post

wow

Flag Post

your posts have really started to fail marsh

Flag Post

You gotta love high school seniors, sometimes. Myself being one, I’ve heard of stuff like that. Never participated in it, though.

Look on the bright side; eventually, you get to be the one at the top. If you decide to do those things or not, it’s your choice. But at least then you’re in the know for pranks that are being set-up, and the like.

. . . Never heard of urinating in the soap dispenser, though. Clever, though that might be pushing it, in my opinion. Worst I know of is when a senior around here a few years back almost put a full bottle of high-strength laxative into the school’s mashed potatoes. . . (He got caught with it, though. Didn’t get any in.)

Ah, high school life. You gotta love it. Lol. Sorry it happened to you, though.

-Deriaz

Flag Post
Originally posted by MoonlaughMaster:

Shouldn’t it be ****ing Seniors?

Thank you.

Originally posted by penguinwasher:

Not relevant to this topic.

Originally posted by Deriaz:

You gotta love high school seniors, sometimes. Myself being one, I’ve heard of stuff like that. Never participated in it, though.

Look on the bright side; eventually, you get to be the one at the top. If you decide to do those things or not, it’s your choice. But at least then you’re in the know for pranks that are being set-up, and the like.

. . . Never heard of urinating in the soap dispenser, though. Clever, though that might be pushing it, in my opinion. Worst I know of is when a senior around here a few years back almost put a full bottle of high-strength laxative into the school’s mashed potatoes. . .

Ah, high school life. You gotta love it. Lol. Sorry it happened to you, though.

-Deriaz

I know what you mean. After this I’m totally going to become the hunter when I enter my junior year.

Flag Post

Lol! Ouch nasty. That would really gross me out. xP

Flag Post
Originally posted by penguinwasher:

^

Flag Post

thats just funny

Flag Post

Lol, high school. I really don’t want to go there next year…