Forums Off-topic

What's with the long lasting threads

11 posts

Flag Post

Seriously, everyday I’ve come on here, the same threads seem to be up.

Flag Post

Threads last a long time because there is still something to discuss, it’s that simple. If there is a problem you are trying to address, I’d recommend doing it intelligently by explaining it out.

Flag Post

^ Agreed

Its called a useful thread….

Flag Post

Useful threads on how to pronounce someone’s username?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SqueekyLemons:

Those are game threads, they also get posted in often.

Flag Post

What’s with tv shows that last longer than one episode?

Flag Post

Look Hun its the Kongregate Off-Topic forums section. Most of the things that you see will probably be immature and probably just a waste of space, but if thats what they like don’t fight it.

Would you rather have an interesting juicy topic or just a string of topics that get 1-3 replies before they die off?

Flag Post
Originally posted by arcaneCoder:

What’s with tv shows that last longer than one episode?

I know right! They introduce the characters, and then drag it on to something called a “plot”. Who CARES about those action packed episodes!?!? They just drag on the series.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MarshWarrior:

Look Hun its the Kongregate Off-Topic forums section. Most of the things that you see will probably be immature and probably just a waste of space, but if thats what they like don’t fight it.

Would you rather have an interesting juicy topic or just a string of topics that get 1-3 replies before they die off?

No, you’re the one who said they’re useful threads, not me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MarshWarrior:

No, you’re the one who said they’re useful threads, not me.

Yes, From what I’ve seen those types of threads are considered useful here.
Shall we go into this long argument that will probably spread to the second page and have someone joking about giving you Lemons again until the joke becomes completely dry?

Flag Post

Username threads are useful?

And we’re not arguing, also I have no idea what you’re talking about.