Forums Off-topic

What's YOUR Favorite Video Game?

91 posts

Flag Post

Time for another survey! This one should be simple: What is your favorite single video game or video game series? I meant to say the question was simple, not the responses. You CAN say “One of my favorites” but the response has to talk about one series or video game being the favorite for the most part. I’ll start: One of my favorite series of all time is Twisted Metal. Except for 3 and 4, the whole series is awesome! What’s not to love about vehicles that blow crap up with a psycopathic ice cream truck-driving clown? Plus, am I the only one that remembers defeating Mr. Ash, the boss in TM1, and Dark Tooth in TM2: World Tour? On hard difficulty, cheat codes were a given :D

Flag Post

My current favorite is Gta V for the awesome multiplayer

Flag Post

What about San Andreas? As much as there is customization and badnessery in V, San Andreas was the first and best to me. I remember going through, collecting ALL the hidden collectables without maps. Took me like 2 months straight to complete San Andreas, and that was with 8 hours per day approximately xD.

Flag Post

Hmmm, of all time I would have to say either Super Mario World, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, or Super Mario Sunshine.

Flag Post

That Water Temple Level, though

Flag Post
Originally posted by RckMtlClbAdmnJJ:

That Water Temple Level, though

It’s not too hard for me, and it’s not even my least favorite dungeon in the game. My least favorite would have to be the Forest Temple.

Flag Post

I can’t ever seem to stick with one game, but I think the game I’ve come back to the most is Spore. Oooooo that Spore!

Flag Post

Okay, we can agree on that (to VanHalen).

Flag Post

assassin’s creed

Flag Post

Modern Warfare 3.

Flag Post

i dont like video games, i prefer online games

Flag Post

Still Empire Earth

Flag Post

favorite online game: everybody edits

favorite video game: i like a lot but probably pokemon x

Flag Post

Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario Bros > All

Anyone who disagrees can go die!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MelbourneBoy:

Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario Bros > All

Anyone who disagrees can go die!

I disagree.

Flag Post

I disagree.

Go die

Flag Post

I disagree.

Go die

Get the fuck off and Go die are two different things, I am confused by your order and I am not sure what to do. Mind clearing it out for me?

Flag Post

Get the fuck off and Go die are two different things, I am confused by your order and I am not sure what to do. Mind clearing it out for me?

Lol, Mind Confusion much?

Flag Post

Red Faction: Guerrilla.

Flag Post

Lol, Mind Confusion much?

Yeah :(

Flag Post

Disgaea D2

Flag Post

TF2

non F2P
Black and White
…i just remembered how much i miss that game :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

TF2

non F2P
Black and White

I really thought you was talking about Pokemon

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

TF2

non F2P
Black and White

I really wish Lionhead studios hadn’t redirected their focus to Fable. It’s a great game and all, but Black and White was the best. ):

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator