Forums Off-topic

What's YOUR Favorite Video Game? page 2

83 posts

Flag Post

I have enjoyed playing Rocksmith because it forces you to actually play the songs it puts up instead of colorful little buttons.

Flag Post

I would say Team Fortress 2 simply because there’s so much to do and each class features a distinct playstyle, personality, miscs and most importantly, hats!

Flag Post

I don’t have a favorite. My minecraft is boring me.

Flag Post

Ocarina of time is also my favorite console game, and black and white is my favorite pc game.
People have good taste here.

Flag Post

My favorite video game is life. How will YOU play?

Flag Post

Banjo Kazooie

collectathons 4 lyf

Flag Post

My favorite game series is Drakengard, or Drag-On Dragoon, however you want to call it. The story, if you want to call it that, is utterly twisted and even if the gameplay was simple I thought it was really enjoyable.

Flag Post

Tomb raider iz rly fun. One of my favs

Flag Post

I like a lot of games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CROWlympics:

Banjo Kazooie

collectathons 4 lyf

confirmed for 8 years old

Flag Post

Pokemon 3D for Pc

Flag Post

I’m gonna stray off the obvious and talk about an old game few actually remember playing: Ape Escape. Man, that game was awesome. Who would have known catching monkeys with a net, an RC Car, a tank, and a fly swatter you could fly with could have been a grand memory?

Flag Post

Jak and Daxter series

Flag Post

ghosts cuz u can 456623963 noscopzzzzz jk lol mount and blade warband i think

Flag Post

Probably Xenoblade due to it’s large and beautiful environment, large emphasis on character development, and the soundtracks that come with it, along with the fairly well written plot that goes along with it.

Flag Post

Favorite game? Platters. 10/10 hands down best movie ever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkSlayer88:

Pokemon 3D for Pc

lol wat the hell

Flag Post

I like how Halo and the Tony Hawk Series are not even considered here. heh

Flag Post

One of the hardest video games I have ever played and not yet completed was Tower of Druaga on the old PS. Man, I couldn’t get past floor 20 and there were 60 floors, blobs, wizards, magicians, AND the final boss

Flag Post

Hard to say, but I am thinking Sleeping Dogs. Animal Crossing: New Leaf comes close though.

Flag Post

Jak and Daxter versus Ratchet and Clank…I enjoy upgrade games, so I would say Ratchet and Clank is better

Flag Post

I prefer Rocksmith over Guitar Hero any day because pushing colorful buttons isn’t gonna teach anyone much of anything

Flag Post

All the Megaman games
Original, Zero, X, ZX, Battle Network, Legends, etc

Flag Post

Borderlands 2 :D

Flag Post

Saints Row IV