Forums Off-topic

Today I discovered a very horrible fact about my cellphone (Very sad thread) (BS attempt to thief found inside)

60 posts

Flag Post

You remember when I said the cell phone had a daily internet limit?

Well, I didnt realized it ALSO had a MONTHLY limit…

I have 100 MB to spend for 30 days…

Just now I used up 18 MB somehow… and Only a single day has passed….

At this rate my cell phone internet will last for a week at most… since my cell phone is the only way to access to Kongregate (cept my dad computer that isnt always avaliable), this basically means I will be locked out of begin on Kong/Off Topic for 20+ days…

Not really a good thing, I think my internet provivers are thiefs now seriousy this is fucked up. It wont last at all lol.

Apparently I can change this but only after the 26th of the next month… until then I have to live with 100MB… How?!!!!

Flag Post

quick everyone spam big images to use up aguspal’s data

Flag Post

Always make sure you get out of your internet app/whatever when you are not using it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by oOTrentOo:

quick everyone spam big images to use up aguspal’s data

….

!!!!

Hey, thats actually a pretty damn good theory…

I actually think it only got so used up on those image threads… damn that hurts more than what I thougth at first.

I know you meant it as a joke but WOW it makes sence just now!!!

Originally posted by Cwovictor:

Always make sure you get out of your internet app/whatever when you are not using it.

Easier said than done sir!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

GG but jokes on you since I am using PC right now lol.

Flag Post

The struggle is real?

Flag Post

Its very real why you doubt it?

Like why would I lie a out something like this? You will probably notice and miss me anyway THEN you will understand

Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

The struggle is real?

Flag Post

Because there are people who don’t have phones, homes, food, etc?

Like why would I lie a out something like this? You will probably notice and miss me anyway THEN you will understand

Implying I have unlimited data, messaging and calls. Oh wait, I do :D #thestruggleisNOTreal

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

Because there are people who don’t have phones, homes, food, etc?

Implying I have unlimited data, messaging and calls. Oh wait, I do :D #thestruggleisNOTreal

???

I dont get it.

Anyway the point here is that, at the rate my internet is going, I might last around a week… if even that. After it all is used up, I dunno, I guess I will just simply not be able to use Kong anymore LOL.

Flag Post

no you have to post HD GIFs

Flag Post

You guys’s posts are so getting removed.

Flag Post

Flag Post

If you have monthly data caps on your phone it’s probably best to connect to Wi-fi as often as you can then. I’m a bit shocked that you only get 100MB but nonetheless using Wi-fi when you have the option to is probably your best bet with keeping your data under the limits.

Tl;dr
Connect to Wi-fi if you have the option to since you don’t use your data plan then.

Flag Post

We should make a 100MB pic and PM it to aguspal on march 1st

Flag Post

Tl;dr Connect to Wi-fi if you have the option to since you don’t use your data plan then.

This is what I was going to suggest. And make sure your data is off every time you do this it will use your data over the wi fi you are connected to, very shady shit.

Flag Post

aguspal, stop complaining

obviously this is what the free market wants so u have to blindly love it!!

Flag Post

Easier said than done guys.

I already k ow this but once again, eaaier said than done.

Originally posted by Fishstickz13:

Tl;dr Connect to Wi-fi if you have the option to since you don’t use your data plan then.

This is what I was going to suggest. And make sure your data is off every time you do this it will use your data over the wi fi you are connected to, very shady shit.