Forums Off-topic

Today I discovered a very horrible fact about my cellphone (Very sad thread) (BS attempt to thief found inside) page 2

60 posts

Flag Post

I laughed harder than I should have.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Remember that you probably can turn of images in your browser settings.
And do something about that data limit. I don’t know about the market in Argentina, but where I come from they don’t even offer that anymore. I have one of the cheapest flat rates available and that one gives me 500MB high speed internet and after that unlimited at a low speed. I wouldn’t say that I use my phone for a lot of browsing and I use the off-road feature of the Opera browser pretty much 24/7, but even with all that those 500MB barely cut it for me per month.
Might be worth checking out what is available.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Athrul:

Remember that you probably can turn of images in your browser settings.
And do something about that data limit. I don’t know about the market in Argentina, but where I come from they don’t even offer that anymore. I have one of the cheapest flat rates available and that one gives me 500MB high speed internet and after that unlimited at a low speed. I wouldn’t say that I use my phone for a lot of browsing and I use the off-road feature of the Opera browser pretty much 24/7, but even with all that those 500MB barely cut it for me per month.
Might be worth checking out what is available.

What the hell is wrong with you?? Hopefully aguspal doesent understand a word you said so he doesent get to stay here

Flag Post

Why do you post so many images anyway its not as if me not begin able to access kong would be good to you it would be sort of sad (hence the VER SAD prefix on title)

Flag Post

Your cell phone doesn’t have an internet limit. It has a data limit via your cell signal. If you connect to the internet via WiFi you will get whatever your WiFi monthly limit is. If you connect to the internet through your phone’s wireless network you will get a data limit.

Flag Post

Oh I forgot to tell something….

You know how I already told you all 100000 times that I cant access Kongregate from my own PC for u know internet propiver BS? Well…

I cant acess kong from my cell phone either with WI FI connection… so literally this “regular” internet is all I have until 26th of March…

And I already somehow spent 1/5 of it in ONE SINGLE DAY….

impossible to last ,that long.

Flag Post

Use a computer to go to the internet

Flag Post

Ok now THIS is what I call BULLSHIT.

There is just simply, absolutely NO WAY at all I used half of it already.

SO. I have determined this isnt Kongregates/OT fault because its just retarded, How did I managed to survive most of the previous month them?

I think I will contact the thief IPS about this…

I guess you could call this as proof than this issue is INDEED very real.

Also, I already know the basic stuff “Go to a computer to use internet” > Not always possible to use my dad´s, literally impossible to use mine since it dosnt sees Kongregate for some unexplained reason since 7 MONTHS.

“Use Wi Fi” Again easier said than done…

Flag Post

Well that sucks then.

So I basically shouldt let my cell phone load any sort of image or .GIF.. There should be an option for that somewhere maybe, if I am lucky.

Then it wouldt have excuses.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aguspal:

Well that sucks then.

So I basically shouldt let my cell phone load any sort of image or .GIF.. There should be an option for that somewhere maybe, if I am lucky.

Then it wouldt have excuses.

It doesn’t matter. 100MB will probably not get you through a month anyway.

Flag Post

lol satyr that plus my linking him to nick cage pictures as well as my Argentina thread probably put him over his limit

good job good buddy

Flag Post

Yeah, MOST definitivly not entering this thread on cell phone.

Originally posted by FullMeasureZam:

lol satyr that plus my linking him to nick cage pictures as well as my Argentina thread probably put him over his limit

good job good buddy

Why didnt I thopuht about that before I couldt see a simple relation…

Good think I was on PC.

WAIT A MOMENT… do you…

Did you just create a thread about Argentina with a lot of big images SOLELY to lure me into it with my cell phone???!!!!

What….

Flag Post

Aguspal, you’re in college and you don’t have your own computer? You kind of need one.

Flag Post

>complains about cell phone using data
>avatar is a .gif, making it one of the largest on the forum

lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by fma1:

Aguspal, you’re in college and you don’t have your own computer? You kind of need one.

He’s clearly not in college.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

I don’t see why he would suddenly start talking about being in college for no reason if he wasn’t actually in college.

Is he trying to show off? Because if he is then it’s not working.

Flag Post

I don’t see why he would suddenly start talking about being in college for no reason if he wasn’t actually in college.

Is he trying to show off? Because if he is then it’s not working.

You stop it right there.

Just wait a few more week, when I will get my ID college card and I WILL take a photo of it with my initials just so you all will shut up about me lying.

On topic:

I guess I will just have to accept my defeat and maybe pay up to the thiefs so I can continue on my web surfcing anyway. The question is, will my parents be okey with spending 2$ a day? Is it even possible (since I am not actually sure if this is?).

Flag Post

If you are in college, you seriously need to learn how to use keyboards. Especially your phone’s.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

If you are in college, you seriously need to learn how to use keyboards. Especially your phone’s.

I am good at using my keyboards but, as you all ALREADY know, english is not my natural lenguage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aguspal:
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

I am good at using my keyboards but, as you all ALREADY know, english is not my natural lenguage.

Oh really? How do you get here from college

Flag Post

this