Forums Off-topic

Faith healing, should it be illegal?

17 posts

Flag Post

if u dont know what faith healing is, its where u get sick and pray the disease away. these ppl never go to doctors because they r stupid. their kids die all the time because they try to pray away diseases like scurvy, dysentery, and tuberculosis. btw they have ancient diseases because they hate vaccines lol

discuss ppl too stupid to go to a doctor

Flag Post

omg i prayed away my cold obv i dont ned to go to teh doctor evar bkuz god wil heal me!!!

Flag Post

I believe in God and am a Christian

But I also believe these people are idiots so I agree with you. God gave us doctors for a reason :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by spookyskeleton:

But I also believe these people are idiots so I agree with you. God gave us doctors for a reason :/

Stop saying that god “gave” you doctors. Those people worked hard for years to get their jobs and for you to say “omg my imaginary friend magically gave tehm their job!!!” is disrespectful.

Maybe you should try to do some work some time and then u will know what its like to have your accomplishments attributed to an imaginary sky man

Flag Post

The black plague gave us our medical technology!

Flag Post

im guessing this has to do with that one guy who got a snake to bite him, and said that he knew god would save him and he would be safe, and then died.

As much as i disagree with it and wish people would accept modern medicine and modern common sense.
No, its their belief that modern medicine screws with their faith and they can only trust god to save them from anything. If they are moronic enough to put themselves in harms way expecting god to save their stupid assess i don’t think there is much that the government can do to save them from the cruel reality that we live in.

Maybe they should get a label on their ID or drivers license that shows they don’t take shots, so that there is some way for sensible people to find out and keep their distance from them.

Flag Post

Yeah, GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!
Praying will never work…

Flag Post
Originally posted by CROWlympics:
Originally posted by spookyskeleton:

Stop saying that god “gave” you doctors. Those people worked hard for years to get their jobs and for you to say “omg my imaginary friend magically gave tehm their job!!!” is disrespectful.

Maybe you should try to do some work some time and then u will know what its like to have your accomplishments attributed to an imaginary sky man

You are a douche-bag, except not imaginary.

Flag Post

A lot of people still believe

Originally posted by Boomibom:

Praying will never work…

U saying priests can´t heal ? DDD:

Flag Post
Originally posted by dias17se:

A lot of people still believe

Originally posted by Boomibom:

Praying will never work…

U saying priests can´t heal ? DDD:

I’m saying people should have the common sense to go to a doctor. Why can’t you pray and go to a docter? Now you are saying things I never said.

Flag Post

Cuz it works in wow, y not in real life ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dias17se:

Cuz it works in wow, y not in real life ?

Because WOW I am so damn AMAZING

Flag Post

I kinda like Rollecrowster now.

Flag Post

It actually does help. Oncr i was ill but i kept praying and eventually healed

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

placebo

Flag Post

Maybe ur body healed itself ? …

Flag Post

You can thank your body’s immune system.