Forums Off-topic

Why I don't like gays

26 posts

Flag Post

They CONSTANTLY remind you they are gay

OK GAY GUY HERE IS YOU’RE DAMN PRIZE.

Flag Post

I cannot say why homosexuals have to tell everyone that they are “gay”. Maybe they are looking for more attention, maybe they are hoping that other “gays” will make the same announcement, or maybe they just need to say it. Getting angry at them certainly won’t help them or you. If I had to guess, I would guess that many of the teens who claim that they are “gay” really aren’t, they are probably more “normal” than they believe.

Flag Post

You mean to tell me that they always remind you of it, and yet 75% of the time, people are extremely shocked to find out that they are all of a sudden?

Flag Post

Probably cause stots is one of them
inb4deletion

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceBomb45:

You mean to tell me that they always remind you of it, and yet 75% of the time, people are extremely shocked to find out that they are all of a sudden?

I am referring to this douche at school who constantly reminds everyone he is gay, then get’s mad when I pick on him for it.

Flag Post

I am referring to this douche at school who constantly reminds everyone he is gay, then get’s mad when I pick on him for it.

Sounds like one of two things. He is an attention whore or he is unaware that he is doing it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by spookyskeleton:

How does he do this? Is he blatantly repeating “IM GAY”, or is he just making consistent remarks to it? At this point, it doesn’t really have much to do with if you’re gay or not. It’s just a matter of someone acting stupid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by spookyskeleton:

How does he do this? Is he blatantly repeating “IM GAY”, or is he just making consistent remarks to it? At this point, it doesn’t really have much to do with if you’re gay or not. It’s just a matter of someone acting stupid.

Try to have a conversation. he will say “Oh, I’m gay.” at one point in it Every single time.

Flag Post

Or there’s the kid who’s always going on about the gays and talks more about the gays than most gays talk about gays themselves. Make sense right there?

Some people are very open with their sexuality, some people are not. I know some individuals who are LGBTQ and will never hold a rainbow in their hands and I know some who will deck out even their skin in rainbow. It all comes down to the individual.

I mean it’s not like guys brag about all the sex they’re getting from hot chicks, right?

Tl;dr
Doesn’t matter if you’re straight or gay, people from all sexualities constantly remind you of who they love to have sex with.

Flag Post

Straight people do the same.
Why don’t you hate them for that reason?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MmeBunneh:

Or there’s the kid who’s always going on about the gays and talks more about the gays than most gays talk about gays themselves. Make sense right there?

Some people are very open with their sexuality, some people are not. I know some individuals who are LGBTQ and will never hold a rainbow in their hands and I know some who will deck out even their skin in rainbow. It all comes down to the individual.

I mean it’s not like guys brag about all the sex they’re getting from hot chicks, right?

Tl;dr
Doesn’t matter if you’re straight or gay, people from all sexualities constantly remind you of who they love to have sex with.

I will not read that as you’re probably gay and this post will be biased.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Makilio:

Straight people do the same.
Why don’t you hate them for that reason?

Straights are normal

Flag Post

o yer ther is 1 gay guy at my sk00l hu constntly remindz me he is gai so tht meanz evry gei ppl in the wrld du dat

Flag Post

Gay people think the world is about them
And they stole our rainbow. KILL EM ALL..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stots:

o yer ther is 1 gay guy at my sk00l hu constntly remindz me he is gai so tht meanz evry gei ppl in the wrld du dat

Congrats, you got what I was going for.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123kittycat101:

NO! We make a new rainbow. With Blackjacks. And hookers.

Flag Post

lol sooooooooooo truye

Flag Post

I agree. Gay people seem to exploit themselves way too much. If gays and heteros are going to be equal, then stop fucking exploiting yourself as gay. Do you see any heteros coming out as straight? No.

Flag Post

Spooky, why do u make threads about gay ppl every day?

spooky confirmed for closet lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

I’ll go build my own rainbow, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the rainbow and the blackjack. Ahh, screw the whole thing.

Flag Post

Exactly. They are arrogant and if you don’t bow down to them and kiss their feet then they give you an 8 hour lecture on tolerance. That’s why they went apeshit over chickfila.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

Exactly. They are arrogant and if you don’t bow down to them and kiss their feet then they give you an 8 hour lecture on tolerance. That’s why they went apeshit over chickfila.

Bowing down to kiss their feet is way more dangerous though

Flag Post

and of course my school has to kiss up them to the point where you get special treatment for being gay.

Flag Post

I figure that if I know someone’s religious beliefs and/or sexual orientation within five minutes of meeting them they’re probably annoying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

We can’t make rainbows… ;_;
And BTW who needs rainbows?!?!?