Forums Off-topic

Kongbitrary Day 2014 page 6

142 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Janiye.

(I want to participate and get a bunny as a gift)

Flag Post

Renaming the hall of shame from Wall of Sheep to Wall of LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER gave me a throbbing, swollen, skin-ripping, hard-as-iron, footlong, incurable erection.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lei_wulong:

Renaming the hall of shame from Wall of Sheep to Wall of LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER gave me a throbbing, swollen, skin-ripping, hard-as-iron, footlong, incurable erection.

That was beautiful. Mind if i take that poem or what i should call it for my own use?

Flag Post
Originally posted by janiye:

That was beautiful. Mind if i take that poem or what i should call it for my own use?

My poetry is a gift to this chaotic and cruel yet beautiful and mesmerizing world. You may use it however you wish.

Flag Post

My poetry is a gift to this chaotic and cruel yet beautiful and mesmerizing world. You may use it however you wish.

I shall use it as a poem to put my children every day when it’s bed time for them.

Flag Post

Janiye.

(I want to participate and get a bunny as a gift)

Holy fuck Jan. Can you not read?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Thank You’s!

To everyone who participated in this years Kongbitrary Day. I’m so thankful and amazed at all the various gifts that were made and given! From photos to small games to even stories, this was a fantastic summer gift giving event.

Kudos to everyone who gave gifts this year!

Gifts Galore

Please click here to access the old gifts post as this post will not be edited from hereon out beyond formatting or spelling changes. This is the finalized set of gifts for this year along with the names of all those who did not give gifts.

Please check out the following “Questions and Answers” section below this if you have any further questions.

10crystalmask01 → 123kittycat101
123kittycat101 → FunnyaxeRealm (Bonus gift to MmeBunneh, aww).
abraaz → braves055
SpearDudezor → abraaz
Attack2100 → Gabidou99 [Click for gift here – Bun]
braves055 → IceBomb45
Caravine → Meistheman
Dammasta → SpearDudezor [Click for gift here – Bun]
DMinor → Caravine
Fishstickz13 → LukeMann [Click for gift here – Bun]
FULLMEASUREZAM → DMinor [Click for gift here – Bun]
FunnyaxeRealm → 10crystalmask01
Gabidou99 → oOTrentOo
Hallucent → lei_wulong
IceBomb45 → Dammasta [Late]
lei_wulong → Seesine
LukeMann → MmeBunneh (Awwwww)
Meistheman → Ninjitsu_Pirate
MmeBunneh → occooa
Ninjitsu_Pirate → FULLMEASUREZAM
occooa → Hallucent [Late]
oOTrentOo → Attack2100
Rolby → TerribleToaster
Seesine → superfastjelly
superfastjelly → Rolby (PM SFJ or MmeBunneh for gift)
TerribleToaster → Fishstickz13

Questions and Answers!

What do the italics mean? What does [Late] mean?

That means that the gifter (the first name) did not give a gift to their giftee (second name). If at the end of a pairing it shows [Late] that means the user gave their gift after the deadline.

Why did four users get gifts from Bun but I didn’t even though I didn’t get a gift?

The four users who received gifts were given gifts due to giving gifts before the deadline yet their gifters did not gift them. If you did not turn your gift in on time or just didn’t even give a gift, you didn’t get anything from me.

Can I still turn in a gift?

Yes! You should because otherwise I’ll just give the list of names at the end of this list to anyone else who feels like doing an event similar to Kongbitrary Day or Secret Greg hosted by MrSalvador to give them a heads up on which users do not actually partake in the gift giving part of things.

I thought users who didn’t give gifts wouldn’t get gifts.

That’s how I originally had it but some of the gifts that were made were so nice or amaze-balls that I felt that people should have the opportunity to see the work put into the gifts.

Wall of Sheep Late Sleepers LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER

This list is not to shame users but to create a small little push into turning their gifts over. Feel free to private message me your gifts or even just create a post in this thread with the said gift for your giftee.

A strong reason for this is due to the fact I have decided to create a point system with the following categories:

• Gifters who turned in gifts on time
  • Gifters who turned in gifts late
  • Gifters who did not turn in a gift

In future events, gifters in the top two categories will be awarded giftees on the point system to be hopefully matched better in even more further events with other similar gifters.

This is the following list of users who have not turned in a gift yet (numbers are just for me to keep records of and do not correlate to anything):

1. Attack2100
  2. Dammasta
  3. Fishstickz13
  4. FULLMEASUREZAM
  5. TerribleToaster

Flag Post

Awww thanks Mmebunneh for the gift <3

Flag Post

omg that gift is so cool and true THANKS and that gamestop card reminds me I think I can give abraaz what I’d planned to give him originally if I don’t forget and I don’t know what these gift details are but they sound mysterious

Flag Post

the hell is this thread

Flag Post

Last time I did something this the bastard didn’t hold his end up. Lol may try this next time it comes up though :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gabidou99:

Awww thanks Mmebunneh for the gift <3

Have fun with AdVCap (or whatever you use it for tehe), glad you liked it haha.

Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

omg that gift is so cool and true THANKS and that gamestop card reminds me I think I can give abraaz what I’d planned to give him originally if I don’t forget and I don’t know what these gift details are but they sound mysterious

Tehe, just sent you a message Spear! Sorry I just woke up so if that wasn’t the right one just let me know.

Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

Last time I did something this the bastard didn’t hold his end up. Lol may try this next time it comes up though :3

Aw that really sucks. I think that’s why I was so aggressive with getting people to turn in gifts (and create the point system that’ll get better with more events hopefully). Gosh I hope you’ll join in the next event whenever that is! I’m just obsessed with gift giving whoops.

Originally posted by ItsabirditsaZHS0:

the hell is this thread

This was the thread for the first Kongbitrary Day event in OT, basically a summer version of Secret Greg.

Flag Post

Yawns I’m sleeping lol. I’m back from a rough day where I sat in a hospital for 5 hours to say goodbye to my grandmother. She passed not too many hours ago :/. Anyways, just wanted to tell y’all.

Enough centralizing myslef. I see many people actually like their gifts, and Bunneh actually sent the gifts!
MrSalvador cough.

Flag Post

Yeah man, my gift was pretty dope.

Flag Post

I love Spear. I just got give a €10 G2A giftcard.