Forums Off-topic

Life or death

28 posts

Flag Post

(i will reply to your posts with an outcome)
You are a gladiator that was forced to leave your family to fight in the arena as a slave.You walk out into the arena,everyone hates you.You are fighting the worlds best gladiator.So the fight starts.You epicly fail and lose an arm in 2 seconds.Filled with rage and the will to survive u pick up your sword and run toward your enemy.What happens next

Flag Post

I ask the nice man to kindly refrain from further unnecessary violence.

Gummies are presented as a peace offering.

Flag Post

Perform Ritual Blood Magick to make the other gladiator my unconditional love slave, after that I’ll perform Ritual Blood Magick that’ll make me regrow my lost limb.

Flag Post

I cut his finger, he then crush and kills me.

Flag Post

i liek pai

Flag Post

Walls are probably unreachable, confrontation already started as well as blood loss… i gues few a more swings but in a dirty arena without an arm ur fucked even if u win, if not die by blood loss by an infection.

Flag Post

He eats the gummies,then your head

Originally posted by Fronebular:

I ask the nice man to kindly refrain from further unnecessary violence.

Gummies are presented as a peace offering.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dias17se:

Walls are probably unreachable, confrontation already started as well as blood loss… i gues few a more swings but in a dirty arena without an arm ur fucked even if u win, if not die by blood loss by an infection.

You lucky,killed him in 2nd swing,you then faint from bloodloss,but docters stitch your arm back together,it took 9 months to reconnect to your body

Flag Post
Originally posted by FunnyaxeRealm:

i liek pai

The guy says ME TOO,pulls out some pie,then you kill him,and eat the pie,then die from the blood loss

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gabidou99:

I cut his finger, he then crush and kills me.

He got a infection on his finger,his finger fell off,his hand got an infection,his hand fell off,then arm chest head leg and leg

Flag Post
Originally posted by lei_wulong:

Perform Ritual Blood Magick to make the other gladiator my unconditional love slave, after that I’ll perform Ritual Blood Magick that’ll make me regrow my lost limb.

Magic back fired and you blew up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omeime321:
Originally posted by lei_wulong:

Magic back fired and you blew up.

Damn that Muslim magic!

Flag Post

Omnomnom, use the fucking edit button. Don’t quint post.

I stab myself in the throat.

Flag Post

I procced to swing at him and having him block it and decapitating me.

Flag Post

Fly away because of my ancient practice of the dragons.
…Wrong era.

Flag Post

Monty Python ftw…

It’s just a scratch.

Flag Post

Usually the emperor is watching so I will just kill him before dying. ! good spear throw at his seat and I will have vengeance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

Omnomnom, use the fucking edit button. Don’t quint post.

I stab myself in the throat.

I quote cause i can bish
You stabbed your self in the throat,but died from the thought of living with no arm.

Originally posted by Cwovictor:

I procced to swing at him and having him block it and decapitating me.

You head flew off and hit him in the head,causing him to die.

Originally posted by burntfires22:

Fly away because of my ancient practice of the dragons.
…Wrong era.

Used spear to shoot your dragon down then used dragonslayer magic to burn you alive
…wrong era.

Originally posted by Tulrog:

Monty Python ftw…

It’s just a scratch.

You died

Originally posted by Immortal7777:

Usually the emperor is watching so I will just kill him before dying. ! good spear throw at his seat and I will have vengeance.

You killed the emperor,the enemy stops his attack,everyone cheers.They all hated the emperor,and you were healed done by the best docters there were and became emperor.

Flag Post

Everyone in this arena hates me for good reason, I have ended each fight I have been in in seconds. For the first time the crowd is silent in awe as the great champion of Rome is struck, the pain is mind-numbing but the familiar feeling of shock rolls over me. My opponent exudes confidence and so he should, Champion of the World, he despatched my arm with the ease of a master fighting a beginner.

My foot skids in the sand, sending a spray into his eyes as my sword plunges towards his heart, a killing blow.

Flag Post

I stabbed your self

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

I stabbed your self

Lrn2read mothafaka

Flag Post

I would use cheat code.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RMcD:

Everyone in this arena hates me for good reason, I have ended each fight I have been in in seconds. For the first time the crowd is silent in awe as the great champion of Rome is struck, the pain is mind-numbing but the familiar feeling of shock rolls over me. My opponent exudes confidence and so he should, Champion of the World, he despatched my arm with the eased of a master fighting a beginner.

My foot skids in the sand, sending a spray into his eyes as my sword plunges towards his heart, a killing blow.th

You enemy falls to the floor,drenched in blood.You swing your remaining hand up in the air.You and the whole crowd rawr.Before you finish,you are stabbed through the head.What BS just happened!Your enemy was still breathing.Just before he dies you see a huge smirk on his face as he falls to the floor.Your whole body is jello and you can hold yourself up,just before you die,you wonder who will get your tittle as champion?Before you die you hear the emperor say “call the dogs!”Looks like your dinner tonight

Flag Post
Originally posted by Battleship203:

I would use cheat code.

When the emperor found out you cheated,he had you decapitated on the spot

Flag Post
Originally posted by omeime321:
Originally posted by Battleship203:

I would use cheat code.

When the emperor found out you cheated,he had you decapitated on the spot

THEN I use cheat code again!