Forums Off-topic

*ATTENTION KONGREGATE MODERATORS AND MEMBERS!!!!!* (locked)

107 posts

Flag Post

Remember Spamastersam? The guy who spammed kongregate to oblivion? That’s me. Did you know that i could suddenly turn on Kongregate if i felt like it? That i could do it again? I have 12, (yes 12) profiles on kongregate…. In fact i could be arcaneCoder or damijin or EmilyG or greg …… And i could argue with myself when i post the next post…. like THATS NOT TRUE or YOU IMPOSTER or OK IM DELETING THIS POST…. I could do kongregate all over again…….. when you say (or you think they say) its ok we banned him…. you may not have…. because i will still terrorize and roam around kongregate unaware that im still here…. ready to strike another day…. >:( ATTENTION KONGREGATE…. beware

Flag Post

oh by the way…. this profile makes 13…

Flag Post

That’s nice.

In fact i could be arcaneCoder or damijin or EmilyG or greg

Yeah, makes total sense XD

Flag Post

lol

Flag Post

Wow, I think I speak for everyone when I say I am impressed. You are a hero and someone to look up to. Be proud of your accomplishments and shine on Spamaster. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that perhaps you should get a life. You have devoted your time to tearing down Kongregate and that is truly amazing. Best of luck in your goals. May the spam be with you.

Flag Post

>In fact i could be arcaneCoder or damijin or EmilyG or greg ……

Oh lord, thank you for this laugh. Although it has been posited that greg and jim and emily and mike and arcane ARE all one person. So maybe you’re correct and you’re trolling your own website! OMG WE’RE DOOOOOMED

>The guy who spammed kongregate to oblivion?

Also, thanks. I enjoy the view from oblivion.

Flag Post

Oblivion is an awesome game.

Flag Post

Remember Spamastersam?

Er… no?

The guy who spammed kongregate to oblivion?

I highly doubt that.

That’s me.

Oh really?

Did you know that i could suddenly turn on Kongregate if i felt like it? That I could do it again?

Do what again? I don’t even know what you did, so whatever it was, I’m pretty sure no-one’s going to care.

I have 12, (yes 12) profiles on kongregate….

That’s nothing. Nath (If you haven’t heard of him, you clearly are just some 6 year old noob) supposedly had over 9000. But I suppose 12 is more feasible…

In fact i could be arcaneCoder or damijin or EmilyG or greg ……

So you’re spamming up a site you helped to make? That’s where I’m confused.

And i could argue with myself when i post the next post…. like THATS NOT TRUE or YOU IMPOSTER or OK IM DELETING THIS POST….

That would be stupid, and thankfully (as far as I know) you only posted one of these threads, so the forum mods won’t “delete” it, just lock it so as to set an example to other upcoming spammers. Then slowly sent to the back pages of the forums (or “The Spam Can” as I like to call it – no offense to topics there created with people who had a goal in life). And why would someone want to be disguised as you? A spammer? Pfft, not even a novice spammer wouldn’t want to pretend to be you. You’re pathetic.

I could do kongregate all over again……..

Yeah, whatever.

when you say (or you think they say) its ok we banned him…. you may not have….

Are you kidding? I’m almost certain that at least half who was banned for spamming or trolling came back about a minute later after creating an alternate account. So we’ve come to expect certain cases like these.

because i will still terrorize and roam around kongregate unaware that im still here…. ready to strike another day….

Yep, and when you do, you’ll probably get ignored, ridiculed, and then banned.

>:( ATTENTION KONGREGATE…. beware

No. I think after reading my above answers to each section of your pathetic attempt to “scare” us into thinking “Oh no! It’s the most deadlyest spammer evar! And he’s back!” I think you’ll find that no-one really cares about people like you anymore. I’m sad to say (and I mean that sincerely) that we have had a lot of spammers clogging up our forums and chatboxes, so no-one’s is going to care if you come along, self-proclaimed uber-spammer, and do whatever it is you spammers do. If anything, you should beware.

So, either leave us alone, or…

Come here, do whatever, then get laughed at, thrown out (perhaps repeatedly) and forgotten so quick we’ll be calling you, “That stupid kid who thought he could act all tough and spam up a respectable game site before getting his ass handed to him by anyone who happened to be there at the time.”

It’s your choice. Either way, we’ll be waiting.

Flag Post

Yay, 13 profiles!

OHMYGOSH I’M SCARED.

Flag Post

We all love you :)

Flag Post

Thats gross XD

Oblivion is an awesome game.

Can’t wait for an online Oblivion ( they’re supposed to making one!)

Flag Post

The only thing I can think is:
RUN 2 DA HILLZ!

Flag Post

I seriously wonder if he’s older than 6. Seriously, can you imagine even a 10 year old being this stupid?

Flag Post

Yeah, I know some. But he has another problem: He is ignored at school, so he is looking for attetion here. How sad.

Flag Post

And exactly how would you know he’s being ignored at school? Unless you’re talking about someone else but not being very clear?

Flag Post

It’s normal that ignored people try to catch attention in other places, where he would not be recognizable.

Flag Post

Today’s Trivia:

What is harder: Spamming a site 50 times; or posting hundreds or even thousands of well thought out, on-topic comments?

Anyone?

One impresses me, the other doesn’t :)

Flag Post

lol @ this whole thread

Flag Post

Remember Spamastersam?

No.

The guy who spammed kongregate to oblivion?

We’re not in oblivion.

That’s me.

Who cares

Did you know that i could suddenly turn on Kongregate if i felt like it? That i could do it again?

So can a 6 year old. Oh wait, that’s right. You are one.

I have 12, (yes 12) profiles on kongregate….

What a coincidence. That’s the exact number of people that respect you. Just multiply by zero.

In fact i could be arcaneCoder or damijin or EmilyG or greg ……

Or you can be a idiot. Oops. Too late.

And i could argue with myself when i post the next post…. like THATS NOT TRUE or YOU IMPOSTER or OK IM DELETING THIS POST….

In which case you need mental help.

Do Kongregate? Do you know do is a slang term for sexual intercourse? Do you also know that r**e is illegal?

when you say (or you think they say) its ok we banned him…. you may not have….

IP ban. Owned.

because i will still terrorize and roam around kongregate unaware that im still here…. ready to strike another day…. >:( ATTENTION KONGREGATE…. beware

Stalker. Somebody call the cops.

Flag Post

The worst thing is he believes we knew him. I don’t imagine how much oblivion it was.

Flag Post

Don’t feed him please (by responding to everything he said and trying to prove him an ‘idiot’). Its not worth the time or effort. No need to take it so seriously :)

Flag Post

My idol

Flag Post

13? pfft. glip has 15 :D

Flag Post

Right, MrIndifferent, cuz, you know, we all really care about what you think. (rolls eyes)

Flag Post

your great…………………………………………………………………………
right……………………….