Forums Off-topic

Reinvent "lol" (locked)

68 posts

Flag Post

It’s getting old. Whenever I want to let someone know I found their comment “comically valued”, I don’t use that expression, but I use, generally, “lol”. I think that maybe we should create a new lol, because it just sounds stupid, now. Anyone have any ideas? I’m up for:

comically valued

and… lol

But other than that, I’m stumped.

Flag Post

rofl= rolling on floor laughing

lmao= laughing my ass off

XD= laughing face

llama= laughing loudly at my ass

Flag Post

xD For The Win.

And IT’S NOT XD or xd. It’s xD.

Flag Post

I just use “haha.” or if it was only semi-funny, “hehe.”

Flag Post

Chat abbreviations SUCK. Don’t use them, other than that, use anything.

Flag Post

“I found your post very comically valued…”

It sounds a bit geeky.

Flag Post

shut up, everybody knows that you’re supposed to say

OMFGLOLROFLCOPTERSLMAOHAHAHA!”

Oh, and Billy, that could offend people. Plus, it makes you look like a pathetic idiot, as “geek”, “nerd” and all these other insults along the same lines are used by people who don’t feel as intelligent and therefore are inferior.

Flag Post

dark flames a geek/nerd

Flag Post

well, no.

But if i got my hands on you, you’d learn to respect people.

What you’ve just said proves that you’re an egocentric moron who should get off the internet.

Flag Post

Roflmaolololol.
How about that?

But really, if something is really funny… Just pull out the x + [insert number of D’s here according to level of funniness].
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Flag Post

rofl, Malachi that face is on the 50th lvl of funniness

Flag Post

51 actually. Plus you have to factor in the few things before xD that are funny, like a hahaunny (not enough to make you make that face) a hehe(light chuckling) and a smile (the funny stuff that makes you smile but not laugh). Plus you have to factor in that somewhere for everybody there is the "stereotype/racist/dirty joke that you should find socially unacceptable but is so funny you start to laugh but stop yourself, winding up moving erratically with your eyes held shut and watering as you smile and your mouth quivers trying not to laugh. This also can occur when you are trying not to laugh at somebody on guard duty doing something really stupid, like interpretive jazz in a leotard, while you are attempting to spy and not laugh so they don’t notice you, turn off the music, and proceed to sound the alarm and snipe you in the crotch for good measure.

Flag Post

ok…

Don’t forget the evil “Mwuhaha!” laugh.

Flag Post

What’s wrong with using pmsl and pmsrofl as I do in the chat rooms :P

Flag Post

…depends on who you are.

To be honest, I don’t like pissing myself that much, and I certainly wouldn’t tell everyone.

Flag Post

no, your a moron/geek/nerd.

Flag Post

Oh yea thats how some of the most popular Internet words are changed-when one person doesnt like them.

Flag Post

No offense, but GO DIE. You are obviously craving to be “cool”, and to be accepted on the Internet as “cool”, by acting “hard” to impress people. Guess what? It doesn’t work. Stop the attention seeking, the babyish insults and the moronic arguing, and grow up or GTFO.

Flag Post

Are you reffering to me?

Flag Post

Er, no dude, you’re cool… sorry that my post was badly timed, but I’m getting fed up of this joker. how can he call anyone a moron? And does he not realise that Moron and Geek are completely opposite, so you can’t be both?

Flag Post

Haha just saw his posts.The only thing that helps him not to be one(nerd/moron) is his Judey-tar.But lets not anger him he might become the next SpamManSam :O

Flag Post

and that’s a problem how exactly?

Flag Post

Well having another spam attack would be on my not good list, plus it will be hard to find another thread if that is the kind of spam.But this is probably far from the truth so lets just get back on subject. LOL FTW

Flag Post

Lots of people just say lol if they can’t think of anything to say. I prefer haha, it only uses one more key. how lazy must you be to think “i’m only gonna type lol, cause then i save the energy of one key press”?

Flag Post

you a funny moron/geek/nerd.