Forums Off-topic

The Departing Thread page 2

2477 posts

Flag Post

Yishan is back, so I’m taking him off the list. Also, I added python.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FuzzyBacon:

Yishan is back, so I’m taking him off the list. Also, I added python.

Thanks for adding him. He said 2 weeks to 2 months, you might want to edit that in.

Also, big WELCOME BACK to Yishan!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vanguarde:
I can’t reveal my true purpose, but she did not like that I was online for 16 years, what it turned me into, and the current experiment I was doing.

Curses! Only James Bond can stop you now!

Also, #1 Google image search result for “vanguarde true purpose”:

::shudder:: Keep your menacing evils away before you kill us all!

Flag Post

Funny story, really.

The internet was created in 1993. That makes it 16 years old. So Vanguarde has been using the internet almost since it’s birth, apparently.

Oh, and Greg. The Blue Devils are much better.

Flag Post

Oh, it’s Yishan again.

I would like to say that I’M NOT LEAVING. YES.

But I may be playing this old RPG called Neverwinter Nights, so my frequency may be reducked.

Flag Post

One of my favorite users, Old_Brown_Shoe, is Perma-banned.

I beleive it’s user requested so he could get something done, so I’ll put a “?”.

Flag Post

It was indeed User Requested.

Flag Post

That’s sad that Old_Brown_Shoe had to request a permanent ban. He was really a nice person and somebody I was getting to know better. I hope life is going well for him, and he’s sure this is the correct decision.

I hate it when users leave us, to be quite honest.

Flag Post

OBS is returned.

Flag Post

I am leaving for ? (I might occasionaly pop in Months at a time) I will give away account if someone really wants it and will not ban it. thank you and good bye.

Flag Post

I was merely remarking that it was interesting, that you had been using the internet for almost the entirety of it’s existence. Not everything is an attack.

Anyway, not the right thread for this discussion.

Flag Post

It has been confirmed that valkyrie is never returning. ;(

Flag Post
Originally posted by hokage4354:

It has been confirmed that valkyrie is never returning. ;(

Really? Where/how was this confirmed?

Flag Post

For anyone who wants more information on why valkyrie left read this

Flag Post

I’m leaving Kongregate and never coming back. Goodbye Kong, it’s been fun.

Flag Post

Well here I go again. My parents obviously don’t agree with Kongregate. They said that it was a waste of time and that it was unsafe. They told me to go and have my account perma-banned…again. It really saddens me to have to go, but I can’t do what my parents don’t approve of…so therefore, see you all again in the year of 2013 on August 8th when I am 18 and can decide to do what I choose to do. Until then, adios amigos, and thanks for all the fish. I will miss you. I will always ♥ Kongregate forever.
I will see you when I see you.
Sincerely,
The Shoe

Flag Post

Goodbye, I’m leaving this troll infested spam hole. I might check back once and i while but won’t post, It’s pretty obvious OT won’t be any better untill the spammer’s are banned

Please can you message me when OT get’s better but at the moment i will leave

Flag Post

Add me on.

Flag Post

Hello OT.

I will be taking a short adventure. In short, I am going to search for something that has appeared before me. I can’t be specific about the details, but a particular person has tugged at my interests, so I am off to locate said individual. I’m not sure how long I’ll be gone, but I’ll try to keep this personal quest under a month. Hope I don’t die in an airplane, car or train accident. Look forward to the stories I will be returning with. I may be able to drop in from time to time depending on the generosity of the indigenous population.

Until next time OT,
Traud

Flag Post

Yeah, I’m leaving kong. I’ve decided I just have no reason to be here anymore. Not trying to sound like a whiney bastard who didn’t get what he wanted and is going to throw a tantrum over it, but I really wasted too much time here, trying desperately to be recognised for modship. I spent a year and a half’s worth of free time, and sometimes not-so-free time when I should have been doing something else here. Don’t bother quoting this with something negative, I tried. I honestly tried to be a fairly high profile member of this ecommunity, spending up to eight hours here somedays. I even posted in the forums. I helped people around the site, I earned points. I don’t want to hear the standard “Points don’t get you modship” bullshit, I know. The numbers obviously mean nothing as some mods have provided minimal effort and contribution over three months, but still get it, and I’ve honestly tried for almost 19 months to no avail. It can’t be my age, either, as there are others the same age as me with those privileges. I never want to see this site again, as it disgusts me to think of the hours I’ve spent here, the time I could have used for other things, the friends I’ve faded away from due to this site.
If you have a negative comment to pass, don’t bother. I won’t read it, and you’ll just be showing yourself up as a spineless heap of shit who verbally attacks people who won’t fight back. Feel free to shout me insults – I won’t read them. The real thing that gets me though, is the fact the moderators should have IP ban powers, and they shouldn’t even warn a spammer or rule breaker. They’ve broken the rules, and the bastards should be punished, rather than them waiting till the the mod leaves and start again. This website is sliding straight into a murky cesspool of spam, and the admins won’t even do anything about it. The departure of KnightofRa from the moderation team was the final nail in the coffin, in my eyes. Luckily, I won’t have to see my favourite website suffer such a demise, and I bid you all ado.

Flag Post

I think I’m going to bugger off for a while. See you when I got nothing better to do.

Flag Post

Hehe :P I’m back early…really early. My parents complied :D