Feels Good to be Back

Flag Post

13 threads have since been made about your absence

I’m starting to think this was a publicity stunt. Attention whore

Flag Post

N-no
I j-just needed s-some alone t-t-time

Flag Post

I don’t know if it is Departing Thread worthy, but I’ll be gone this weekend and maybe a little more. At least Friday-Monday. At most Friday-Friday.

Flag Post

As of Monday, i’ll be leaving on a trip for an undefined amount of time. I’ll try to write as much as possible, but i can not guarantee i will come back or come back unchanged.

Flag Post

See you soon denamo <3
Hope things go well when you leave us.

Flag Post

Never come back

Flag Post
Originally posted by Casper_D:

Never come back

Ok, i won’t

Flag Post

Ciao, Denamo – Can’t wait until you’re back!!

Flag Post

Meowlanders never leave

but KERRY DIED HER FINAL DEATH!

(Kerry was my main minder and was the only one with a full Human Name before the kittyworldains started living)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElishaCat31:

Meowlanders never leave

but KERRY DIED HER FINAL DEATH!

(Kerry was my main minder and was the only one with a full Human Name before the kittyworldains started living)

an no one gives a fuck :3

Flag Post

Bye Denamo.

Tommarow around 4:00PM EST, I leave for the Philipines and I won’t be back well until the 15th-18th of July.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

Bye Denamo.

Tommarow around 4:00PM EST, I leave for the Philipines and I won’t be back well until the 15th-18th of July.

Bye DrOct! I hope you’ll have fun on your trip. :)
I’ll miss you.

Flag Post

Starting tomorrow I’m going to Debrecen, then Prague, then Verona.
I’ll be back somewhere in August.

Flag Post

Hope your trip goes well, Lei

Flag Post

It’s the first day of my trip and i already hate every single second of it
I am in huge need of a diaper and someone to cry at, and i’ll most probably have a whole month of my free time wasted at this place

Flag Post

I’m certain Valkyrie will be coming back one day, so I’d put a ??? there if I happened to be you. I question this definitely will be successful except if stickied, because people obtained t notice it, they ll simply make brand new threads and you claimed t be getting anything in here and additionally unecessary topics will continue being made as well as you’ll go crazy as well as kill everyone.
sleep machines for sleep apnea

Flag Post

Well, I’ve basically already left only posting once or twice a day, but I’m leaving till denamo starts posting again.
OT has went to shit without his magical powers, too many new people that are just too bad.

Sure, new people are fine, but these?
God you might as well delete OT, MFT.

Flag Post

Well guys since my laptop is pretty much broken, (No longer plays sound, the right hing snapped thus breaking a wire that is necessary for connection, and the majority of my keyboard keys have came out (alot r broke) so I will be gone until I can afford another laptop, or something else like it, until then I will pursue my other interest, cya.

Flag Post

Will leave from tomorrow to July 10th afternoon CET. I’ll have a school camp.

Flag Post

I’m going to Florida on Sunday, which means I’ll be posting much, much less.

Flag Post

Leaving Kongregate indefinitely. I don’t even know what the hell is going on, and apparently no one wants to tell me. What great friends I have.

Flag Post

Cya later. Funny how your leaving message got removed by the spam filter :P. Is it just me or is that thing really biased towards you?