Forums Off-topic

The Departing Thread page 68

2397 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by zriNk:

Well guys since my laptop is pretty much broken, (No longer plays sound, the right hing snapped thus breaking a wire that is necessary for connection, and the majority of my keyboard keys have came out (alot r broke) so I will be gone until I can afford another laptop, or something else like it, until then I will pursue my other interest, cya.

Well, damn. I hate to see you go. I know you weren’t here for long, but I really enjoyed your company while it lasted.

Seeya on the other side, my friend.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

Well guys since my laptop is pretty much broken, (No longer plays sound, the right hing snapped thus breaking a wire that is necessary for connection, and the majority of my keyboard keys have came out (alot r broke) so I will be gone until I can afford another laptop, or something else like it, until then I will pursue my other interest, cya.

Well, damn. I hate to see you go. I know you weren’t here for long, but I really enjoyed your company while it lasted.

He probably doesn’t know you posted that.

Flag Post

good night

Flag Post
Originally posted by kIngdomhearst:
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

He probably doesn’t know you posted that.

That’s the funny thing about the departing thread.

Flag Post

Going for 1 week in Greece.
See you in a week!

Flag Post

Guess what, guys, the hotel has free Wireless Internet.

Flag Post

Well guys
It’s my birthday
and as a present to myself, I’m ridding my life of you guys
I’ve been getting bored here anyways
to the point that I’ve been making like five posts a week
if that
So if you wanna talk to me, add me on Facebook or on PSN (my PSN is SpitefulIguana) or text me or some shit
I don’t care
Adios and so long and all that other stuff

Flag Post

Bye Arcadian.
It’d be nice to play on PSN sometime if our PS3s didn’t hate each other.

Flag Post

Bye Arcadian <3
;~;

Flag Post

I’m leaving OT. I may come to tinychat on a rare occasion but I will never post in OT again unless the summer is over.

Flag Post

I’m leaving for a week starting tomorrow.
inb4whydontugoforevar

Flag Post

I’m leaving to Michigan for a week.

Flag Post

OK.

So, I’ve made this post before.
Now it seems as if a lot of the community is working against me.
I don’t like the way Kongregate is going.
And not to mention I have too many things in real life to deal with not only a flash gaming website, but the immature antics of its users.

I usually do not play the Flash games on this website, and certain users have made using the forums a time-wasting chore.

Kongregate is no longer fun. It is a like a bad drug that simply causes irritation and constant headaches.

It’s been a fine four and a half years. Yet, that is quite a bit of time, and I no longer have a reason at all to be here.

Goodbye.

Zamininc, don’t message me. I hope you find some balance.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Bye, MDN.

Flag Post

Tomorrow, I depart for Marietta, Ohio. I’ll be gone Saturday and Sunday. Don’t kill each other until I get back, okay guys?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

Tomorrow, I depart for Marietta, Ohio. I’ll be gone Saturday and Sunday. Don’t kill each other until I get back, okay guys?

…ot will mourn your loss.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

I crave bloodshed

Flag Post

Bye guys.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lei_wulong:

Bye guys.

Don’t leave ;_;

Flag Post
Originally posted by UberChargedSex:

Stop bumping this thread, every time I scroll up I see MyDreamName’s username and feel like strangling a puppy.

You’re right, I should have made a thread pretending that anyone cares or even better, a series of threads!

Flag Post

Leaving this site. It’s taking too much of my time. Dedicating my departure to the guys of Hall of Odin, have fun.
Playing flash games is a lousy use of time, something I’ve realized after 4 years. Some fond memories, but mostly time wasted. But anyway, goodbye!