Forums Off-topic

The Departing Thread page 70

2536 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombieLuigi:

I’m leaving now.

Oh happy days.

Flag Post

@Zombie Thank god. Please never come back.
Cllazy, thanks a ton for messaging me this.

Flag Post

ZL left. wut?

Flag Post

Goodby OT. I’m leaving ∞.

(Not like anyone would care, anyways)

Flag Post
Originally posted by woup:

Good by OT. I’m leaving ∞.

(Not like anyone would care, anyways)

I care.

Flag Post

ZL and Aeon leaving? Well, you two will be missed.

Flag Post

>ZombieLuigi leaving

It’s too good to be true.

Flag Post

Oh man, so many people are leaving…

Flag Post
Originally posted by V0idGuard:

ZL and Aeon leaving? Well, you two will be missed.

Anyone who misses ZL deserves to feel bad.
Aeon, not so much.

Flag Post

Sometimes I feel like an old person watching all their friends die.

I consider so many of you to be friends. Don’t leave me to die alone.

Flag Post

Heartbreaking.

Flag Post

Allright guys, my parents have found out about my skipping habit, and as a punishment, i will have all electronic appliances taken from me, which obviously means i won’t be able to post here anymore. I am rather horrified they can pay for internet and waste their real money to get virtual prizes in MMOs and still do this, but this is not important. What’s more important is that this is my fault – i have chosen this path from 9th grade due to my extreme ignorance and lack of caring about my future. Once i realized what path i was treading, i did not try to make any serious attempts to change anything.

I have absolutely no idea how long will this go on, but it would be logical to expect that i am going to be gone for a very long time, or, maybe, forever, as this is not the first time something like this happened (though, i think that more reasonable parents by this time would suspect reverse psychology is at work, and that they try to gently and politely adress the cause of this rather than take measures that do not work and repeal them afterwards. It is really unlikely this time will be any different – i feel like i am simply incapable of attending every single lesson and getting good grades by now. I don’t know if i should go back and start working – my parents are being hypocrites now and are making humiliating offers to work as a street cleaner or something when they would not allow me to get a summer job before, or try to pull through, or take a third, easy way out.

My punishment will begin starting tomorrow, so until then, you can give me advice and i will read it. And i won’t give you my accounts, password, hats, or anything that’s rightfully mine. Uhm, goodbye!

Flag Post

bye denamo :c
maybe being good will lessen the time

street cleaner

that is one of the lowest jobs you can do

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ayumi_Stocking:

bye denamo :c
maybe being good will lessen the time

I do not think i am capable of being good too, at least not to people that pretend i almost gave them a heart attack, start acting all bossy and impulsive and yet still can laugh while talking with the guests who also were here at the time, overheard everything, and now probably think badly of me because my parents love to bloat certain facts and remain silent about few minor details so they are more effective at proving that i am a bad person
Meanwhile i actually cried for real because of this but i had to wipe tears to try and avoid the danger of having a painful insult regarding my tears being hurled at me

that is one of the lowest jobs you can do

That does not make me think more highly of their hypocrisy for certain

Flag Post

Bye Dena, no more transformice for you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Omnigears:

Bye Dena, no more transformice for you.

I have not played Transformice for a very long time anyway

Flag Post

Neither have I, I do believe it was where we met right? So how are you gonna not go crazy?

Flag Post

Murdering my parents and giving away everything i have before committing suicide seems like the most conveinent solution, but, as sad as this is, i have to admit i have seen worse. I guess i could finally give a detailed answer next time someone at school asks me how am i, or hold on/steal back one of the electronic appliances. Either way, if i can live until the summer surely i will be able to have them back

Flag Post

Bye Deni ♥

Flag Post

Please don’t leave me denamo

Flag Post

Go, denamo! Run, run towards freedom! No need to look back and regret!

Flag Post

GOODBYE DENAMOOOOO

Flag Post

I’ll miss you, denamo. :(

Flag Post

Goodbye I hope you find something to enjoy yourself with. :D Don’t be so dramatic.

Flag Post

Well guys, it’s been nice knowing you. None of you will miss me either way, so screw you guys. lololol jk