Forums Off-topic

The Departing Thread page 73

2390 posts

Flag Post

It seems that all of the good posters are leaving, I guess OT is dying. :\

Flag Post

rip

Flag Post

Slowly but surely, more good users leave.
And the quality just keeps decreasing, making more good users leave.

Don’t you see what you guys are doing when you leave because it’s shitty?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ayumi_Stocking:

I’ve been thinking about it for a while and seeing the way OT currently is, I’m leaving for the most part. It’s been good but the quality has gone way down these past few months (not that it was much better before), it feels more like a chore being here and quite a few of my favourite users have also left.
I may still post on occasion if I get linked to a good thread, but don’t expect much.

Bye then~

Bye, Ayumi. You may have left us on the outside, but you’ll always be in our hearts.

:‘(

Originally posted by ’/forums/2/topics/43778?page=73#posts-6379948’>Raelito:

OT’s shit
bye

Bye.

Originally posted by motormaxis:

It seems that all of the good posters are leaving, I guess OT is dying. :\

ohhhh son

OT died a loooong time ago

Flag Post

Yeah, rip.

Flag Post

DONT LEAVE

THE KITTYWORLDAINS ONLY LEAVE WHEN MY FINAL ACCOUNT IS KILLED! (and Nomore comes) (its called KittyMasters22)

Flag Post

I’ve been thinking about it for a while and seeing the way OT currently is, I’m leaving for the most part. It’s been good but the quality has gone way down these past few months (not that it was much better before), it feels more like a chore being here and quite a few of my favourite users have also left.
I may still post on occasion if I get linked to a good thread, but don’t expect much.

Bye then~

Well, that’s it. OT is officially a pure piece of shit now.

Flag Post

Wow, jerk
Way to insult the few good posters who are still here

Flag Post
Originally posted by Casper_D:

Wow, jerk

What are you talking about? The last good poster just left.

Flag Post

Wow, jerk

Flag Post

OT isnt a pile of shit!

Its a happy home that good, bad and Kittyworldain posters live in!

The only way out is this thread but noone must enter it!

We are OTers the best the epic, the unbannable just because we make good and bad alts!

We have the pledge to make OT more gooder as well then we must avoid the evil that strikes us!

Because WE ARE OT!!!!

Flag Post

Elisha for mod111!!!

Flag Post

Bye then~

WHAT. WHY.

Flag Post

Bye then~

By god, please don’t leave D:

It will become a chain reaction, everyone will leave and OT will be a dying, rotten, shitty who-the-hell-knows-what.

Flag Post

I’m leaving Kong. Everyone hates me and I don’t play any games.

Flag Post

i’m leaving

tell the world my story

Flag Post

Bye then~

RIP every white knight on OT that read this post.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRoflWaffle:

Bye then~

RIP every white knight on OT that read this post.

I’m still alive though, just not as much as i used to be before

Flag Post

Why is everyone leaving like this?

Flag Post

And lots of people left. Bye.

Flag Post

Wow, jerk

No hablo what you’re talking about, señor.

Flag Post

Wow, jerk

like me

Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:

Wow, jerk

like me

Please become my official BFF, Riddle.