Forums Off-topic

The Departing Thread page 74

2529 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snap902:

I will be your “bff” salvador.

sorry nty

Flag Post

Why not??? (starts to sniffle and is about to cry)

Flag Post

i am gonna stop going to Off Topic forums for awhile
CrowCaw as well as plenty of other incredibly… uh, silly posters here on OT that are INCREDIBLY GODDANG ANNOYING
the amount of stress that i am getting from reading post or threads from these posters is too much to be worth sticking around with the people here i actually do like.
and even the number of people i do like here on OT and still post here (often) is corroding.

i doubt this situation with silly people in OT will change anytime soon
or ever
so don’t be surprised if i don’t make a comeback anytime soon.

Flag Post
the amount of stress that i am getting from reading post or threads from these posters is too much

Do you hear that? IT’S THE SOUND OF HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING FAGGOT YOU ARE. YOU HONESTLY ARE GETTING ALL WORKED UP OVER A INTERNET FORUM. HOLY DOG SHIT

GOOD. RIDDANCE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by superfastjelly:
the amount of stress that i am getting from reading post or threads from these posters is too much

Do you hear that? IT’S THE SOUND OF HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING FAGGOT YOU ARE. YOU HONESTLY ARE GETTING ALL WORKED UP OVER A INTERNET FORUM. HOLY DOG SHIT

GOOD. RIDDANCE.

That was just enough capslock to make me think that you got worked up over that post.
That’s kinda… pathetic.

Flag Post

As of now, i will be taking an official leave for an undefined amount of time, and this time, it’s entirely voluntary

Goodbye

Flag Post

Everyone is having fun here, then they get obliterated…

STOP HAVING FUN

(+1 to whoever gets this reference)

Flag Post

I dont get it…

Flag Post

I don’t get the reference either, but, buh, bye denamo.

Flag Post

I’ll be leaving for a while, partly because I don’t have an internet connection in my new apartment yet, partly because I have a lot of work to do in the next few weeks; finding a new gym, finding the right lectures, getting into the courses I need, learning how to not starve in your own place…

Flag Post

why did noddles leave

Flag Post

Later OT. I’m taking a break from Kongregate as a whole, don’t know when I’ll be back, but hopefully I’ll gain motivation to post sometime in the future. Peace.

Flag Post

Farewell, enjoy the break.

Flag Post

Go forth and be a part of the world for a while, comrade!

Flag Post

i lied

Flag Post

damnit madjedi

you’re micromanaging again

Flag Post

See ya on the other side, EPR and Jacob.

Flag Post

Bye everyone, I’m leaving.

Imma miss you all.

Lol, no I’m not.

Flag Post

LOOK :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:

Bye everyone, I’m leaving.

Imma miss you all.

Lol, no I’m not.

:(

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

STOP HAVING FUN

Angel Beats.

Also, I see OT is even worse than before… I was just about to reconsider returning, so thanks, all, for helping me not make a terrible mistake.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aeon_the_Hermit:
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

STOP HAVING FUN

Angel Beats.

Also, I see OT is even worse than before… I was just about to reconsider returning, so thanks, all, for helping me not make a terrible mistake.

You weren’t exactly helping lmao

Flag Post

I have no need to stay here anymore now that the only person who was keeping me here is my Facebook friend now.

Goodbye.

Flag Post

The forums just became 20% lamer. Take care :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by 35kdog:

I have no need to stay here anymore now that the only person who was keeping me here is my Facebook friend now.

Goodbye.

Bye :DDD Please don’t die while you’re gone!!