Forums Off-topic

The Departing Thread page 75

2506 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by jacobmatto:

Later OT. I’m taking a break from Kongregate as a whole, don’t know when I’ll be back, but hopefully I’ll gain motivation to post sometime in the future. Peace.

)))):

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

The forums just became 20% lamer.

not really

Flag Post
Originally posted by NO_IDOLS:

not really

With every old user leaving, the amount of newer users outweighs the amount of old ones, making the community less consistent over time :/

Flag Post

With every uncool user leaving, the amount of suckitude diminishes, making the community a better place

Flag Post

not really

With every old user leaving, the amount of newer users outweighs the amount of old ones, making the community less consistent over time :/

Most of these “new users” are shit-posters and trolls anyway, so it’s making OT a pile of steaming shit.

With every uncool user leaving, the amount of suckitude diminishes, making the community a better place

Perfect example of a shit-posting troll.

Flag Post

hey guys, listen to motormaxis. as a phenomenal poster and an expert on OT, he knows what he’s talking about.

Flag Post

hey guys, listen to motormaxis. as a phenomenal poster and an expert on OT, he knows what he’s talking about.

People don’t have to be an expert to know what a troll is, just pointing it out there.

Flag Post

except I wasn’t trolling. I did not like 35kdog and I said that him leaving didn’t make the forum worse, if anything it made it better

being honest =/= trolling. filth.

Flag Post

Haha, sure.

Flag Post

This is why I hate you, motor.
All you do is shit post and call everything you don’t like a troll.

Oh, he is saying something that isn’t nice?
TROLL TOOROLLLL XXDD U A TROLLLER

You are just like one of those filthy retards on Omegle that can everything they don’t agree with or that isn’t “normal” a troll.

Flag Post

I am going to stop posting here for a while

The forum doesn’t seem that active anymore (not that many post-worthy threads are made) and everyone is leaving. It’s not that I’m one of those people who bitch about all of the “good” users leaving, it’s just that everyone seems to be leaving. It seems like the only people who regularly post here anymore are retards like ajx, Rpoman, and JohnDoe2

this is probably not a permanent leave, just until things get better, so bye, indefinitely

MFThomas

Flag Post

i might stop for a while soon its not active here now like 1 or 2 posts every 10 minutes it use to be like 20 posts a minuite oh well bye i guess for now

Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:

i might stop for a while soon its not active here now like 1 or 2 posts every 10 minutes it use to be like 20 posts a minuite oh well bye i guess for now

I’ll post every minute if it makes you feel better and not leave.

Oh god please, riddle, don’t leave. You’re the only one keeping me sane.

Flag Post

What is this? The God and Emperor are leaving… :S

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

What is this? The God and Emperor are leaving… :S

good for both of em

Flag Post

i think ill be gone for the rest of the year.

Flag Post

Its time to admit. I’m underage. 12 to be exact. But i’m mature enough to know i should leave.So i will. I’m sorry to every who i had fooled. And kingdom hearst was right. Goodbye forever. (or atleast till i’m 13.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by SoWhatImDumb:

Its time to admit. I’m underage. 12 to be exact. But i’m mature enough to know i should leave.So i will. I’m sorry to every who i had fooled. And kingdom hearst was right. Goodbye forever. (or atleast till i’m 13.)

lolwedon’tcare

Flag Post

your age doesnt matter. dont be a slave.
dont be a slave to rules too. do what ever you want.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

Yeah, laws. They don’t even matter.

Great advice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Yeah, laws. They don’t even matter.

Great advice.

you dont get it
dont do things if you think theyre wrong and not because youre forced too(like a slave).

please read more carefully.

But slaves are sexy!

Flag Post

most stupid thing to do: admit that u are 12. .

Flag Post
Originally posted by 35kdog:

I have no need to stay here anymore now that the only person who was keeping me here is my Facebook friend now.

Goodbye.

D: This forum is becoming worse and worse now…

On the plus side, riddle gave up :D But MFT left :/ sigh I don’t know what to think about OT now.

Flag Post

Got bored with my mundane life, came back

lol 10 days

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator