Forums Off-topic

The Departing Thread page 77

2477 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

im back. i saw how much u guys said u wanted me back so im back now.

Please leave again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VanHalen1:

I’m going to take a break from OT. I need a break. Bye guys.

bye. i hope u come back soon. and what superfastyelly proposed (going on a diet) is a pretty good idea. diet is always good idea when people are fat.

Originally posted by Jennym_aa:

im back. i saw how much u guys said u wanted me back so im back now.

Please leave again.

i dont even know u.

Flag Post

So, you may or may not have noticed I have been really inactive in OT these days. (Probably you didn’t notice, but oh well.) Now I thought I’ll return to this place.

It was a bad, bad, idiotic, foolish, immature, and most importantly a plain wrong thought.

Why, you may ask.
The answer is pretty simple; because this place is turning into a fucking large pile of shit, piss, anarchy and doom. The number of sexual and shockingly idiotic threads were soaring ever since I joined. To top that all off, I found a much more mature, humble and welcoming forum. (Hint: It’s called FGF) So, I left for a few months, and now I gave OT a last chance, and looked at it.

Let me list a few threads I saw to become a shrine of the stupidity radiating from “The /b/ of Kong”:

Gah dammit I gotta shave lyk twenty times a week
what the lngest u fap for
My Left Nipple Never Gets Hard
Who was the first black president of the USA?
There should be an anti-brony mod and an anti-weeaboo mod to balance out MadJedi and Vegard
maik impulsaris mod!!!!

I hope you understand why I’m extremely pissed ATM.

The decision that led me to leave OT was also highly influenced by a certain fan of muslim religion, who acted idiotically on almost all threads he was on, called an admin racist, and is basically making me wish I could slap someone through the internet.
Yes, Rolby, stand up. I’m talking about you.
You, YOU, are half the reason I’m leaving. If you’re going to attack me with “lol you ain’t a troll hunter your just a lil pussy” YOU’RE NOT A TROLL. YOU’RE JUST AN FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE WHO WANTS TO BE A SUCCESSFUL, REAL TROLL, BUT WILL NEVER BECOME ONE. PERIOD.

Thanks for following through my ramble. Now, I’ll leave OT for a few months again. If, and only if you’ll manage to get above my standards (which are pretty high) AND you manage to get Rolby to stop plaguing /2/ by then, I’ll return. For now, you can find me on the other forums, mainly Kongregate and FGF.

Bye.

Flag Post

I’m going to miss you Hamuka :(

Flag Post

Nice going, Rolby. This is why we all hate you.

Flag Post
The decision that led me to leave OT was also highly influenced by a certain fan of muslim religion, who acted idiotically on almost all threads he was on, called an admin racist, and is basically making me wish I could slap someone through the internet.
You, YOU, are half the reason I’m leaving. If you’re going to attack me with “lol you ain’t a troll hunter your just a lil pussy” YOU’RE NOT A TROLL. YOU’RE JUST AN FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE WHO WANTS TO BE A SUCCESSFUL, REAL TROLL, BUT WILL NEVER BECOME ONE. PERIOD.

5/5 nice speech would rate it again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Nice going, Rolby. This is why we all hate you.

You know there are a shit load or reasons we hate you

Flag Post
Originally posted by holleratthesunn:

I’m going to miss you Hamuka :(

Don’t worry, I’m still on other forums or chat.

Originally posted by Asdfret:

5/5 nice speech would rate it again.

tips hat

Flag Post

wow thats fucking mean. like its my fault. other people said stupid stuff too. and those threads of mine werent stupid, they were just serious questions of which i couldnt finds answers for on google.

Flag Post

wow thats fucking mean. like its my fault. other people said stupid stuff too. and those threads of mine werent stupid, they were just serious questions of which i couldnt finds answers for on google.

It might be mean but, hes telling the fucking truth

Flag Post

I don’t want to be “that guy” who has to point it out, but

all of rolby’s posts are a joke

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freezerburnt:

huh? what were u saying in ur deleted post? please tell me.

Flag Post

he said

Originally posted by superfastjelly:

Do you hear that? IT’S THE SOUND OF HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING FAGGOT YOU ARE. YOU HONESTLY ARE GETTING ALL WORKED UP OVER A INTERNET FORUM. HOLY DOG SHIT

GOOD. RIDDANCE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

he said

Originally posted by superfastjelly:

Do you hear that? IT’S THE SOUND OF HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING FAGGOT YOU ARE. YOU HONESTLY ARE GETTING ALL WORKED UP OVER A INTERNET FORUM. HOLY DOG SHIT

GOOD. RIDDANCE.

lol hes right.

Flag Post

Go away Rolby. You are a cancer.

Flag Post

:(

Flag Post

u call threads about pimples and nipples serious? get lost.

Flag Post

:(

you better cry.

Flag Post

Im freezing my body in ice until the mods die. Ill be gone for atleast 4000 years as the mods are magical. Or probably just 4

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

ughhhhhhhhhhhh i give up you guys want me gone so im leaving for good i hope you guys see the error of your ways if not go to motherfucking hell

Flag Post

Bye, see you in 2 weeks, ajx.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

*minutes

Also, I’m proud you managed to put a limit to the idiotic threads. But I’m still going to lurk since Rolby isn’t gone yet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:
Originally posted by Seesine:

*minutes

40 minutes passed already, though.