im leaving

Flag Post

im back

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

once again ignoring the point of the post. idiot. stop replying if u don’t reply if u don’t have anything better to say.

you are better off arguing with a brick wall

Flag Post

You guys are calling him an attention whore and then giving him attention by arguing with him for two pages? I’m not sure your actions follow your motivations very well. I think it would be wiser not paying attention to him either leaving or returning. If anything, people responding like that will only make him want to do that more often so he can gain more attention.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

You guys are calling him an attention whore and then giving him attention by arguing with him for two pages? I’m not sure your actions follow your motivations very well. I think it would be wiser not paying attention to him either leaving or returning. If anything, people responding like that will only make him want to do that more often so he can gain more attention.

respect. im definitely voting for u as best mod of 2012.

Flag Post

so u just let him post here that he is leaving and the next day he posts here again and says he is back. and that’s not the only time he did that.

Flag Post

so u just let him post here that he is leaving and the next day he posts here again and says he is back. and that’s not the only time he did that.

Why would he stop if he can count on you to give him attention?

Flag Post

yea.

Flag Post

he just wants trouble and always annoys and then fights everyone. he does the same thing in chat.

Originally posted by Rolby:

yea.

yeah, nice comment post count.

Flag Post

madjedi, can u delete their posts again pls?

Flag Post

he just wants trouble and always annoys and then fights everyone. he does the same thing in chat.

It’s hard to fight when there’s no one to fight with. Ignore him and he’ll eventually either stop or leave. If you can’t hold yourself back from replying, you may use this forum muting script.

Flag Post

It’s hard to fight when there’s no one to fight with. Ignore him and he’ll eventually either stop or leave. If you can’t hold yourself back from replying, you may use this forum muting script.

if i mute or ignore him, it’s hard to follow up with the forums becuz everyone is fighting with rolby.

Flag Post

i cant take this i quit for a couple weeks maybe longer

Flag Post

I’ll keep your throne warn

Flag Post

bye riddleschool.

Flag Post

Leaving for 6 months.

Flag Post

Leaving for maybe a few minutes to a few years starting Jan 14 or Jan 15~21 because, there are jerks. If there was 1 or 2 jerks, it would be fine.
But every SINGLE chatroom is either empty, or FILLED with jerks.
I agree with emporer riddleschool with everything. Everything in strikethroughs is a secret . I just cant take this anymore.