Forums Off-topic

The Departing Thread page 81

2529 posts

Flag Post

Well I’m off again, I still have a few things I need to get done, wish my stay could of been a bit longer this time, it was a pleasure seeing you guys, and the new faces of kong since I last left, I’ll try to come back around Christmas next year, I’ll try to lurk from time to time also.

Flag Post

Just like every year this is the time when college work starts gettin’ really rough so I won’t be here actively for about 5 months.
See you then, have fun guys.

Flag Post

I’m leaving indefinitely. I can stand the bronies, the trolls and whatnot. But I’ve had it with these faggot mods. I have nothing against vegard, but MadJedi sucks at his job and Alex is a dumbass. Let me know when they’re gone.

And bring back Gevock.

Flag Post

See you next week lolol

also Vegard is easily the worst of the three

Flag Post

By definition, it’s not a job.

Flag Post

MadJedi is probably the best out of the three forum moderators you’d named. He actually does his job, unlike Vegard. Alex has extreme opinions and doesn’t deserve to be a moderator with the way he posts, but he does better than Vegard, considering Vegard is not online nearly as much as Alex is. The only reason Vegard’d been modded is because he was the most active user in OT. I don’t find this to be a good enough reason, but TrickyRodent thought modding him due to his activeness was just fine. MadJedi generally keeps to himself, and when he does not, the expression of his opinion(s) is generally justified. He’s also more on top of things than any of the other moderators. I’ve come to the conclusion that the only reason you dislike him is because of the argument you’d gotten into with him last night.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

im leaving 5ever

Originally posted by Live_Love_MFT:

See you next week lolol

lmao I was right

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

I’m leaving indefinitely. I can stand the bronies, the trolls and whatnot. But I’ve had it with these faggot mods. I have nothing against vegard, but MadJedi sucks at his job and Alex is a dumbass. Let me know when they’re gone.

And bring back Gevock.

wb bro :)

Flag Post

Toodly doo.
I’ve wasted a day on Kongregate yet again. At least I lasted another few months!
You’re going back on the Blocking List!
Hurrah for StayFocusd Chrome (advertisement)
Seeya when I lose self-disciple again (=
SOMEONE UPDATE MY ULTRA QUOTE THREAD FOR ME MAYBE PROBABLY NOT

Flag Post

So. Madjedi already sent a permaban request to admins (well i’m not sure if he did or not but eh) and I may or may not get banned sometime later when the admins are awake. so yeah, bye. At least on this account.

Flag Post

bye raelito.

Flag Post

so I’m leaving the forum tonight
may be back on 16th or sumthing
C YA

Flag Post

rolby said i’m ugly
bye committing suicide

Flag Post

Goodbye ma nigga.

Flag Post

I’m very disappointed at how many of the people i have known on Off Topic have grown to be soo bitter and hostile. I’m hardly ever looking through these threads without a frown on my face nowadays.

Off topic wasn’t always this negative, at least in my point of view. But I can’t stand to be around such sour people.

Soo I’m outta here
and hopefully, as many of you will be praying, i wont come back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

I’m very disappointed at how many of the people i have known on Off Topic have grown to be soo bitter and hostile. I’m hardly ever looking through these threads without a frown on my face nowadays.

Off topic wasn’t always this negative, at least in my point of view. But I can’t stand to be around such sour people.

Soo I’m outta here

Okay.

Flag Post

Good idea, but who checks this really?

Flag Post

Soo I’m outta here

See ya CoJ.

Flag Post

Soo I’m outta here

Now, a couple of people just said “okay” below. I truly agree with what you are saying. I have flagged countless dirty/inappropriate messages of many users to prevent in-forum user harassment. Although many users are constructive and carry a positive into the forums, a large number, I have to say, are a disgrace to the Kongregate Off-Topic portion of the Forums, at least. Thanks for taking the time to make this important point, Crowbar.

Flag Post

Soo I’m outta here

Aw man, I barely knew HIM but at least we both knew and understood the importance of troll awareness. See ya Crowbar.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ninjaman1399:

Soo I’m outta here

Aw man, I barely knew HIM but at least we both knew and understood the importance of troll awareness. See ya Crowbar.

Looks like Crow, ninja, and myself are on the same side of this issue. I may make a forum thread specifically discussing this issue in the near future…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Prodev:

Soo I’m outta here

Looks like Crow, ninja, and myself are on the same side of this issue. I may make a forum thread specifically discussing this issue in the near future…

Crowbar just made a forum thread on it. You should see what I put on it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Prodev:

Soo I’m outta here

Crowbar just made a forum thread on it. You should see what I put on it.

All right. Ending discussion on this topic here.

Flag Post

Well damn, yet another user I like is leaving.
Seeya later, Crowbar.

Flag Post

Soo I’m outta here

bye crowbar