Forums Off-topic

The Departing Thread page 82

2349 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

I’m very disappointed at how many of the people i have known on Off Topic have grown to be soo bitter and hostile. I’m hardly ever looking through these threads without a frown on my face nowadays.

Off topic wasn’t always this negative, at least in my point of view. But I can’t stand to be around such sour people.

Soo I’m outta here
and hopefully, as many of you will be praying, i wont come back.

Your words make me wonder if I entered this forum at a bad time. I’ll never know I guess…

Good bye and I’m sorry to hear your disappointment.

Flag Post

I’m disappointed as well… and I’m sure ninjaman1399 is as well. The attitude of the Kongregate forums has really changed over time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Prodev:

I’m disappointed as well… and I’m sure ninjaman1399 is as well. The attitude of the Kongregate forums has really changed over time.

What did it change from? Sorry to bug you but I am new so I don’t know what changed or how.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fronebular:
Originally posted by Prodev:

What did it change from? Sorry to bug you but I am new so I don’t know what changed or how.

Don’t worry, you are not bugging me. Just read above in this thread (to the top of this page), esp. Crowbar’s comment… although his comment might be overstated, he shows a valid point.

Flag Post

I’m very disappointed at how many of the people i have known on Off Topic have grown to be soo bitter and hostile. I’m hardly ever looking through these threads without a frown on my face nowadays.

Off topic wasn’t always this negative, at least in my point of view. But I can’t stand to be around such sour people.

Soo I’m outta here

A sad day for OT.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:

Soo I’m outta here

A sad day for OT.

A sad day? Very sad day to me.

Flag Post

Good luck with everything.

Flag Post

I’m not okay with this, fin, I’m really not.

EDIT: You requested a ban on yourself now. This is absolutely unacceptable, I do not approve.

Flag Post

I’ll be leaving to the bathroom for a few minutes.
I’ll miss all of you.
sniffles*

Flag Post

Soo I’m outta here

Well you were gone for a while.

How many of the people who post goodbyes in this thread actually leave for more than three days?

Flag Post

Enjoy the new OT that you’ve created.

Flag Post

So, you may have already noticed (or not, I don’t mind it either way) that I haven’t been active at all lately.
Well, soon, don’t exactly know when, I will completely go inactive and there are chances for this to be permanent. I would write a wall of text telling about all my fun experiences on OT and the cool people I met here (also, about how much my English improved since I came here), but it would take too much space/time.
So, yeah.. ugh.. bye.

Flag Post

ugh..

I don’t know if seeking attention or what. Anyways, have fun outside of the Kongregates.

Flag Post

oh no a stranger on an internet forum will stop posting

this is so sad and I care so much

:’<<<<

Flag Post

I officially rename this thread to:

“Attention seekers bawwwing thread”

Flag Post
Originally posted by gluCROWse:

Well, you did post. So you do care.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

So, you may have already noticed (or not, I don’t mind it either way) that I haven’t been active at all lately.
Well, soon, don’t exactly know when, I will completely go inactive and there are chances for this to be permanent. I would write a wall of text telling about all my fun experiences on OT and the cool people I met here (also, about how much my English improved since I came here), but it would take too much space/time.
So, yeah.. ugh.. bye.

no pls dont go seesine. ur a boss on my game u may not go away

Flag Post

I’m going to Mexico again.

Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:
Originally posted by gluCROWse:

Well, you did post. So you do care.

That’s the single most retarded excuse for logic ever created.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRoflWaffle:

That’s the single most retarded excuse for logic ever created.

Basic sociology m8.

Flag Post

I’ve been here for a while and I’ve really noticed a cycle in OT, new posters in old posters out.Yet recently I found out its pretty damn true. Different types of threads have been posted then what I was used to be seeing before.

Flag Post

Most of the old fags left. RIP

Flag Post

As you’ve probably heard from sources of varying reliability, I set myself the summer’s start as a departure date a few months ago. Today is the last day I spend here, it is time for me to sail off. You can read a more substantial farewell in my profile page, but I’ll simply summarize that my time playing games, chatting and foruming was fantastic. I wish everyone the best.

Flag Post

Bye, MadJedi. We’ll miss you. :)))

Flag Post

RIP MadJedi

Flag Post

We’ll miss you MadJedi. Bye :)