Forums Off-topic

The Departing Thread page 84

2529 posts

Flag Post

It was nice knowing ya, adv0. Take care.

 
Flag Post

another one bites the dust…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

This boat is sinking and I plan not to be on it when it finally goes underwater.

/out

more like

“OT is a time bomb tick-ticking away, and I have no intention of being around for the boom”

amirite

 
Flag Post

more like

“OT is a time bomb tick-ticking away, and I have no intention of being around for the boom”

amirite

It won’t go boom. Forums don’t work like that.

 
Flag Post

adv0 dont go yet pls. ur gonna be voice actor in my game dont go

 
Flag Post

FYI, he has already been perma-banned. I dont think he will be coming back, after telling what happened with mad. Think this place hurts him too much or something.

 
Flag Post

Rofl butthurt supreme

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Rofl butthurt supreme

You said it. This place is fun, and casual. No one should get too emotionally involved with something so chaotic.

 
Flag Post

Oh yeah I’m leaving forgot to say ok bye

 
Flag Post

bye aldir ;(

 
Flag Post

everyone who is in my game is fucking leaving.

 
Flag Post

Came here expecting to see Rolby saying goodbye.
My hopes were crushed in a matter of seconds.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

everyone who is in my game is fucking leaving.

game?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:
Originally posted by Rolby:

everyone who is in my game is fucking leaving.

game?

super rolby 64. duhh

 
Flag Post

Sup guys, well OT is pretty much only filled with removed post and 3 year old thread bumps so there really isn’t much for me to do here anymore. Plus I’m starting school soon and that’s going to take 90% of my time, the other 10% will be used to work out, write music, play Leagues and other social things like hang out and such. It’s been fun my niqqas, maybe I’ll come back in a couple years, who knows. But until, farewell brothers (and sisters).

And for those who care, I’ll be residing here from now on.

 
Flag Post

bite the pillow i’m going in out dry

 
Flag Post

Farewell, listle, stay Mexican.

 
Flag Post

Oh no listle, you’re one of my favorite users.

Farewell and enjoy your new adventures in your life. Use this time you’re not in OT to create new music, learn some awesome things in school, and do something great in your life. Have an amazing life!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by listle6:

Sup guys, well OT is pretty much only filled with removed post and 3 year old thread bumps so there really isn’t much for me to do here anymore. Plus I’m starting school soon and that’s going to take 90% of my time, the other 10% will be used to work out, write music, play Leagues and other social things like hang out and such. It’s been fun my niqqas, maybe I’ll come back in a couple years, who knows. But until, farewell brothers (and sisters).

And for those who care, I’ll be residing here from now on.

Originally posted by Raylito:

bite the pillow i’m going in out dry


Bye guys ;(. Feel free to peek in once in a while! Have amazing lives! Rae, even if you were unfriendly at times, I wish you the best! I wish the best to Listle, too! Stay amazing, both of you!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by listle6:

Sup guys, well OT is pretty much only filled with removed post and 3 year old thread bumps so there really isn’t much for me to do here anymore. Plus I’m starting school soon and that’s going to take 90% of my time, the other 10% will be used to work out, write music, play Leagues and other social things like hang out and such. It’s been fun my niqqas, maybe I’ll come back in a couple years, who knows. But until, farewell brothers (and sisters).

And for those who care, I’ll be residing here from now on.

bye bro

 
Flag Post

bye listle bye aldir rip u two

 
Flag Post

bye blood300

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

im gonna quit too bye

 
Flag Post

See you sometime then, Rolby.

Also bye, listle. I’m gonna have to admit you were one of my favorite posters in several ways. Please enjoy whatever you’re going to be doing!