Forums Off-topic

Sweet cruise im going on (locked)

11 posts

Flag Post

So my Aunt planned a cruise this summer.She wanted to bring her Huband, Son, Mom, and Sister.My Aunt wanted her son (My brother from another mother, “Cousin”) wanted him to be in another room alone.But the ship people said that you you have to pay for a room for two even if he goes alone.So she did that and she let me fill in for the spot.Yes, this is a MIRACLE. The tours we are going on look awasome, the ship is huge and awsome filled with tons of stuff including a full size THEATER, and we are going to Alaska!

Here is the site for the Dawn Princess:

http://www.princess.com/pb/shipDetails.do?subnav=true&voyageCode=D718&tourCode=&resType=C&productCode=AIK100&departureDate=Jun+20%2C+2007&productDesc=Inside+Passage+-+Roundtrip+San+Francisco

This is the exact page for the Dawn princesses inside details.I hacked in and found it for ya guys.

Flag Post

I couldn’t get your link to come up. When are you going? I’m going on a cruise on Princess with my wife and family next month. I’m so excited.

Flag Post

The forum screws with links sometimes. Copy and paste this one.

princess.com/pb/shipDetails.do?subnav=true&voyageCode=D718&tourCode=&resType=C&productCode=AIK100&departureDate=Jun+20%2C+2007&productDesc=Inside+Passage+-+Roundtrip+San+Francisco

Flag Post

wow, thats really nice. unfortunately, my family is no where near able to afford something like that; but maybe sometime in the future for me…

Flag Post

Im going on June 20.You on that boat?

Flag Post

Ah nope, I’m leaving on the 16th from Washington.

Flag Post

Looks good, have fun ^^

Flag Post

this is the oldest thread that hasnt been deleted

Flag Post

Was.

Flag Post

ok that was dum.

Flag Post

Heh, I almost posted in this topic, until I read Trog’s post, and saw the date on the forums. I wonder – who on earth brings back these threads? And where do they find them?