Forums Off-topic

Vehicle you most want.

69 posts

Flag Post

The vehicle I most want, would have to be a chevrolet 454 ss

(I’m guessing some idiot going to say a Dodge Viper, by the way is the most overrated piece of junk ever.)

Flag Post

A Purple Lambo with butterfly doors with a black stripe on the side of the car equipped with a MP3 player and every good song known to man!

Flag Post

“a Purple Lambo…you gotta be more specific than that.”

Flag Post

I would like giggles a blue Dodge VIPER with white stripes(It’s actually pretty good, but not that good)!

But what I would like more from America is a C5 Corvette Z06 in silver with black stripes(C6 is okay).

But what I want the most is between a blue R34 Skyline or a red FD3S RX-7.

EDIT: An A/C Cobra in blue without stripes would be nice.

And a green Lotus Elise.

Cars are awesome.

Flag Post

Energy-efficient bicycle

Flag Post

Silver Nissan 370Z.

Or any electric car that is actually good.

Flag Post

EDF Scout from Red Faction: Guerrilla. Nothing like driving down the road in an armored tank with rapid fire rockets.

Flag Post

Get me a Corvette and I’ll be happy.

Flag Post

I suppose I would desire a very expensive car, but in the end because I’m very pro-environment I would probably end up getting some sort of Hybrid if I had the choice. Definitely not a smart car, I would feel as if I could be knocked over any second.

Flag Post

A Kawasaki Ninja Moto.

Flag Post

FORD PONY

Flag Post

Purple 98’ Dodge Ram…oh wait, I already have one!

But seriously, it would proobably have to be a Blue Ferrari

Flag Post

The new mustang Drift 2010

Flag Post

I’d consider an aptera once they are marketed outside of Cali. Not sure if I would want to get a motorcycle license though.

Flag Post

i want a hover car!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

1969 dodge charger

Flag Post

Nobody wants a Ford Pony? What about that REALLY cheap car they sell in India?

Flag Post

Flag Post

I know, 300 mpg for the test model. It is dropped a bit for the production model but still, not a bad deal. However as I stated they are only going to sell to Cali at the start.

Flag Post

Chevy impala and no not the new ones the old ones cause that’s when they made them right.

Flag Post

A 1981 Camero.

Flag Post

Nidarian brand steam powered jetpack.

Flag Post

Flag Post

This.

Flag Post

This.