Forums Off-topic

Secret Mod Forums!!!

100 posts

Flag Post

Omg, they exist!

Type in www.kongregate.com/pages, and it will bring you to this:

Flag Post

old news I thought it was common knowledge by now…

Flag Post

So it may be old news, but as I’m new, all I’ve heard is a rumour. And finally, through hard labour i’ve finally found it.

Flag Post

Thats not the mod forums, thats just from an administrator page (eg account listings, game payouts, etc, etc). The mod forums are neither here, nor a secret :)

Flag Post

Wrong page, it’s actually kongregate.com/alerts

I mean kongregate.com/chat_logs

I mean kongregate.com/modforums → A common tactic to avoid people knowing the existence of a page is to redirect to another page. The only problem with this is inconsistent ‘bad file’ handling can show the existence of such pages :P

edit) omigosh aC! (not AC)

Flag Post

BAH! Where are they then? Gimme a link!

Flag Post

arcanecoder you mean the mod forums are neither here nor there…you got keep your mystery cloud solid…of course some of use know where these forums are sense in july people spammed the link all over the place remeber that?

Flag Post

gogole is my and your friend nabb

Flag Post

More specifically, www.kongregate.com/pages is just a dull listing of pages (news, privacy, terms, etc) that can be edited/destroyed by admins.

Flag Post

destroyed is a good word in contrast with edited :P

Flag Post

arcanecoder you mean the mod forums are neither here nor there…you got keep your mystery cloud solid…of course some of use know where these forums are sense in july people spammed the link all over the place remeber that?

Sorry but this is what the Mod Conspiracy do to hide their secret forums. Mehehehehehe.

Flag Post

The mod forums are in hell, each time too post you need to kill yourself and post then get resurrected. It’s a bit of a pain, hopefully the admins improve the coding.

Flag Post

Wow glip, who’d have guessed…

Flag Post

A common tactic to avoid people knowing the existence of a page is to redirect to another page.

Just like www.kongregate.com/games/kongregate/kongai ?

Flag Post

yEP.

Flag Post

The mod forums are in hell, each time too post you need to kill yourself and post then get resurrected.

Since I’m a cow, they eat me. Time to change my avatar :(

Phatcat, try google to find the secret yet impossible-to-find-till-a-stupid-mod-tells-where-it-is mod forums >:P

Flag Post

It’s a secret? I THOUGHT EVERYONE KNEW ABOUT IT!

Not telling now.

Flag Post

Tell! TELL TELL TELL TELL!

Actually, tbh, i don’t care.

Flag Post

The secret mod forums headquarters isn’t secret. The address is unknown to normal users, but the existence of it is public. Also, mod forums aren’t on kong. And een if you DO get there, you must get access from the admins to see the posts.

Flag Post

Exactly, They do EXIST, but I’m sure that it is invisible until you have an admins permission to view it (AKA activates your registered account)

Flag Post

This reminds me of the Da Vinci Code:

Clues:

It’s not on Kongregate.

You have to be a moderator or an admin to actually go inside.

It’s got to do with Mike (damijin). Check the Van out for details.

We don’t care if you register. We already have some hundreds of ad-bots registered as our “users”. You need to be a mod to view it. Or you’ll just see our awesome names on the “last post by:”

Flag Post

Get Firefox.

Flag Post

I haz firefox.

Flag Post

Shhhh Juze now they’re going to make it more secure

Flag Post

You made FireFox a requirement? kewl :D