Forums Off-topic

Secret Mod Forums!!! page 4

100 posts

Flag Post

Thats not the mod forums, thats just from an administrator page (eg account listings, game payouts, etc, etc).

It’s actually even less exciting than that, since everything listed in that page is public. We have a system for non-technical people like me to create pages on the site, and the /pages area is where I do that. But there’s no security or anything for stuff created there, so you could find it all if you looked hard enough. For example, our “about” section is at kongregate.com/pages/about. Our behavior guidelines are at kongregate.com/pages/conduct, etc.

Here’s what the page looks like to admins, for anyone curious (note that I also have a lot more options at the top of the page): http://www.geocities.com/gregloire/pages.png

Flag Post

It’s not “remove”, or “delete”, it’s “DESTROY”…

Makes you want to shout “Mwuhaha!!!”

Flag Post

Lol Mod forums. Someone kindly gave us an address and a few non-mods joined. There, that’s why there’s more users than actual mods.

Flag Post

greg your divs gots some problems

Flag Post

greg, first of all, that is messed up.

Second of all, someone who actually STILL uses Geocities? o_O

Flag Post

It’s actually even less exciting than that, since everything listed in that page is public. We have a system for non-technical people like me to create pages on the site, and the /pages area is where I do that.

I’m one step ahead of you ;) (page 1) >>

More specifically, www.kongregate.com/pages is just a dull listing of pages (news, privacy, terms, etc) that can be edited/destroyed by admins.

bq. There, that’s why there’s more users than actual mods.

Those are mostly bots.

Flag Post

Second of all, someone who actually STILL uses Geocities? o_O

Geocities = win

Flag Post

The last person I saw using geocities was leaving the cave he leaves holding his wooden club with his right hand. :P

Flag Post

Lol Mod Forums got 400 members XD

arcane, do you know exactly or around how many are actual bots? (I’m just curious)

Flag Post

Around 80 of them are mods.

Around 5 n00bs tried to pretended to be mods.

400 – 85 = 315

This is a rough estimation.

Flag Post

I love how hot a topic this has been, damijin sure is swanky!

Flag Post

Only 5 n00bs? lol. I thought there were more XD

Flag Post

Why would you bother? It’s not like you could convince everyone that you have been made a mod, cause they’ll come on here and realise that you have no “M”. It doesn’t work.

Flag Post

me wanna see more T_T

Flag Post

Congrats, your brains have been eaten by a zombie thread.

Now I will run away.

Flag Post

I can no longer find them…

Flag Post

hahaha

billyfred lost the mod forums…

hehheh

Flag Post

I remember finding them last time by doing a simple google search for ‘Kongregate Mods’.

And I remember they were off the www.theworldtakes.com site.

Flag Post

Interesting. I never much more than a slight curiosity so I didn’t bother. They might have moved them.

Edit: Went to google. Didn’t find anything. Wonder if they did move them.

Flag Post

So How Do You Be A Mod???

Flag Post

lock this topic please.

Flag Post

why would it be locked most of the posters are mods :P

Teh Modz Forumz are 4 Re4lz!!!?!!?!! Knoz Wayz!!!?!!! I r Teh 1337

My brain malfuctioned I apologize…

Flag Post

@greg: i love the “About Kongregate” part and how u can destroy it.

Flag Post

@ Greg: That woulda been even more hilarious if there were a bunch of user names there :P

Flag Post

haha yeah, worldslaya 12, destroy.