Forums Off-topic

HI (locked)

49 posts

Flag Post

spam so

[Deleted]

Flag Post

by mentioning the game you automaticly lost it. because mentioning the game is being aware of its existence you have lost the game. Now tell the world.

(No I did not lost the game. There is no such thing as a The Game. Why am i talking about non existing shit here? )

Flag Post

FFFFFUUU-

my avatar

Flag Post

why does everybody keeps mentioning non existing stuff here? there is no game.

Flag Post

then this tread is pointless then

[Deleted]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wananbe_mod:

[Deleted]

I know your a fraud. You are not an admin. or a mod. so give up on the empty threats.I know you can do stuff, but the threats are against the rules of behavor. You only have 15 points, your only level 1. I know you can lock threads, but I have an idea you won’t see coming. Don’t try silencing me again, I’ve complained once already, you don’t want me to do it again.

Flag Post

In before the lock!

Flag Post

HI to you

Flag Post

Stop mentioning the Game!

It’s an unfunny forced meme that’s like cancer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KingofJ95:

[Deleted]

I know your a fraud. You are not an admin. or a mod. so give up on the empty threats.I know you can do stuff, but the threats are against the rules of behavor. You only have 15 points, your only level 1. I know you can lock threads, but I have an idea you won’t see coming. Don’t try silencing me again, I’ve complained once already, you don’t want me to do it again.

EDIT: At any rate, you’re overreacting…
Is he a fraud or a Freud?

Flag Post

Perfect description of this thread

Flag Post

IBTL

Flag Post
Originally posted by onlineidiot1994:

In before the lock!

Flag Post

HI. This is the British Prime Minister speaking.

THE GAME IS UP.

Congratulations to those who won the game.

Flag Post

Hello.

Flag Post

[Deleted]

Everyone knows he’s a fraud. But I can understand if you are annoyed by him, he’s generally starting to piss everyone off. Ignore.

Flag Post

I lock this thread.

Wananbe_Mod didn’t silence you. He isn’t a mod, nor is he a forum mod, and he has no authority whatsoever to ban or silence people, nor can he lock threads or edit and delete posts.

Flag Post

The Game. I have lost The Game by mentioning The Game. Mention The Game and you lose The Game. If you lose The Game you are a loser. If you win The Game by not mentioning The Game(bonus points for not looking at it or any of the five senses)
you are not a normal person, since no mortal can win The Game. Here is a chart to clear things out.

Start>Lose>Loser
or
Start>Win>God

Flag Post

there is no game. in the rules of the nonexisting game it states that knowing the game exists makes you lose. however, as there is no game you can’t know it exists. that way you can’t lose it. First off all because the non existing rules state it has to exist in order for you to lose it, second because you can’t lose a game that does not exist. by this way. i never lost the game.

Flag Post

[deleted]

Flag Post

How is this thread still alive 1 day later? Mods are slacking off….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Floppy_Chong:

How is this thread still alive 1 day later? Mods are slacking off….

hey if i could id lock this thread but u see

Flag Post

just shut up wanabe. you are just annoying telling you lock every thread. just stop it if you want to keep that very little dignity you still have left.

Flag Post

i just lost the game

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirdaiht:

just shut up wanabe. you are just annoying telling you lock every thread. just stop it if you want to keep that very little dignity you still have left.

i do not lock every thread only those that are pointless or spam or what would you do

and learn to spell my name