Forums Off-topic

HI page 2 (locked)

49 posts

Flag Post

you dont even lock them you try to guess when they will be locked!

 
Flag Post

who cares

this thread is reported for lock even tho id rather lock it myself so its faster and other mod dosent have to come

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Wananbe_mod:
Originally posted by kirdaiht:

just shut up wanabe. you are just annoying telling you lock every thread. just stop it if you want to keep that very little dignity you still have left.

i do not lock every thread only those that are pointless or spam or what would you do

and learn to spell my name

nobody learned how to spell my name. so why should i bother to spell yours?

and you just lost the last bit of respect you had.

 
Flag Post

so what

kirdaiht

this wasnt hard

so now fix how u said my name and

you all stop posting and wait until this is locked

 
Flag Post

ok whineabe mod.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Wananbe_mod:

so what

kirdaiht

this wasnt hard

so now fix how u said my name and

you all stop posting and wait until this is locked

Uh…no.

GTFO my Kongz mom.

 
Flag Post

your only reason for posting here now would be arguing me or pissing me off, and im a total noob so dont waste your time and dont post to argue with a noob

 
Flag Post

The wanannabe is a sad case.

On topic, I lost a long time ago, so I’m not bothered.

If someone doesn’t know about the game his/her whole life, does he/she win?

 
Flag Post

why the hell hasnt this been locked yet?

 
Flag Post

it was locked only Actual_Mod reopened it

also,

Originally posted by Wananbe_mod:

your only reason for posting here now would be arguing me or pissing me off, and im a total noob so dont waste your time and dont post to argue with a noob

 
Flag Post

yh, well Actual_Mod was right….. I think?

 
Flag Post

Thanks.

Actually, I did this only to piss off this troll mod impersonator spammer here. The topic really has to be locked.

I do not lock this thread, I’ll leave it to him, so he tries to lock it again and gets yelled at him again too.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kirdaiht:

ok whineabe mod.

:(

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Whineabe_Mod:
Originally posted by kirdaiht:

ok whineabe mod.

:(

Another alt…..

 
Flag Post

lol i did this to teach him a lesson…. i think?

 
Flag Post

This one is probably kirdaiht’s.

Who wants to quote pyramid and check how high one can be?

…alright, I’m not doing this.

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

This one is probably kirdaiht’s.

Who wants to quote pyramid and check how high one can be?

…alright, I’m not doing this.

are u talkin about me? If u r , no im not kirdaiht

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Whineabe_Mod:
Originally posted by Minnakht:

This one is probably kirdaiht’s.

Who wants to quote pyramid and check how high one can be?

…alright, I’m not doing this.

are u talkin about me? If u r , no im not kirdaiht

Who the hell are you then?

 
Flag Post

If you managed to spell his name right, and are blatantly saying you’re not him, you HAVE TO/MUST be him.

Gratz on not posting your 1500th post due to making a stupid alt.

Originally posted by kirdaiht:

kirdaiht, stop making alts.

 
Flag Post

i trust in FEW people, thats the biggest hint ill giv u :P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Whineabe_Mod:

i trust in FEW people, thats the biggest hint ill giv u :P

wat?

 
Flag Post

ahh forget it >:P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Trustinfew:

Originally posted by kirdaiht:

kirdaiht, stop making alts.

I completely agree with you. But… this is fail.