Forums Off-topic

Has your local fish and chips changed in the last 10 years? Its hard to find good fish and chips...

12 posts

Flag Post

now in high school all our fish and chip shops have either closed or changed their recipe … ! like they use weird low fat oil and the batter is sick and pale yellow and falls off the fish all the time. also their fish pieces have become really tiny. we can’t even order a full fish piece anymore.

i think its because there’s no more fish in the ocean…

has your fish and chips changed much?

Flag Post

Has your caps died?

Flag Post

YAY I guessed right, this thread was made by sosusline!

Flag Post
Originally posted by sosusline:

now in high school all our fish and chip shops have either closed or changed their recipe … ! like they use weird low fat oil and the batter is sick and pale yellow and falls off the fish all the time. also their fish pieces have become really tiny. we can’t even order a full fish piece anymore.

i think its because there’s no more fish in the ocean…

has your fish and chips changed much?

no
it is still the same as when i was young

Flag Post

Well my local fish and chip shop is good…so i guess it dosent matter much to me…

Flag Post

Well my local (local meaning the one in the nearest town to my middle-of-nowhere house) fish and chips shop is awesome, and hopefully always will be.

Flag Post

Are you all British? I have no idea what the hell fish and chips are.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dctaco12:

Are you all British? I have no idea what the hell fish and chips are.

Battered fish fillets and french fries with a side serving of tartar sauce.

No, I’m not British.

Flag Post

I don’t really eat fish and chips that much.

Flag Post

No, they haven’t changed for me. Still none of those in Poleland. Maybe when we shake the shock of “OMG PEANUT BUTTER THATS NEW” off, we’ll get another new food.

Flag Post

In Finland there isn’t any fish ‘n’ chips shops around, luckily. And secondly, I’m vegan.

Flag Post

vegans suck