Forums Off-topic

off topic has officially gone to hell

42 posts

Flag Post

it is a stinking cesspool of spammers without a mod to timely ban people like me

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkfrogger:

it is a stinking cesspool of spammers without a mod to timely ban people like me

I agree with this. Someone must do something about this.

Flag Post

Pointless threads like these ruin it.
Reported.

Flag Post

As the dawn of summer approaches, the trolls emerge from their one year slumber to reek havoc among the off topic forum.

Flag Post

I had no intention of trolling. But then this post is going to be edited by the hacker to insult you, so…

Flag Post

I agree.

Flag Post

The forum mods better be ready for hell this summer. If its anything like last summer, OT is going to be a stomping ground for trolls and spammers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by re4beast:

The forum mods better be ready for hell this summer. If its anything like last summer, OT is going to be a stomping ground for trolls and spammers.

But why? What causes this terrible plague? What is the reason of this?

Flag Post

yeah no more good fourms

Flag Post
Originally posted by clockworkLemon:

Summer Break.

Flag Post

No real reason. I think they get their full power when the sun shines the brightest so they have to stay indoors.

Flag Post

Guys, not all of OT is going to die. Please, just ignore the threads that are obviously spam threads. Just keep posting in the threads that have some logic in them, and please just don’t pay attention to obvious trolls and spammers.

Flag Post

As the dawn of summer approaches, the trolls emerge from their one year slumber to reek havoc among the off topic forum.

Oh yeah, I forgot it was Summer! Happy hol-(gets horribly burned and disfigured by a passing troll with a flame club)

Flag Post
Originally posted by AnotherRandomKid:

Summer Break.

What’s this ‘break’ you speak of? Honestly, you know it’s bad when you feel like reporting more people rather than posting.

Flag Post

i also want to say that i had no intention of trolling i jusr was made to stop WWYD threads

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wananbe_mod:

i also want to say that i had no intention of trolling i jusr was made to stop WWYD threads

How does it stop WWYD threads?

And BTW, OP, it hasn’t “officially” gone to hell, an admin would have to declare it before it was “official”.

Flag Post

not all off topic is going to go to hell
as long as we use intelligence we will survive our annual troll attack
i mean we got through last summer and that was way worse

Flag Post

I agree. If fighting is sure to result in victory, then we must fight!

So let’s use our intelligence, and survive.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

KZ, this is just June. America may be free from school, but in late July Britain will be too. We will have to make a stand. LET THIS BE OUR FINAL BATTLE! MAN THE GUNS!

Flag Post
Originally posted by mariosuperlative:
Originally posted by kingzak13:

KZ, this is just June. America may be free from school, but in late July Britain will be too. We will have to make a stand. LET THIS BE OUR FINAL BATTLE! MAN THE GUNS!

righto

Flag Post

I am going to tell a short story now, with relevance to this thread, so read it. The moral will come at the end.

in some kind of bunker, three generals are talking about the recent troll invasion/revolution, I burst in through wall door
Gentlemen, we have a crisis on our hands. The trolls are taking over Kongregate H.Q. at a pace unforseen by anyone. What do we do?
G1: Charge our lazorz to their maximum, then let ‘em have it!
Alright, but keep in mind that since lazorz are not fireable over the internet, we cannot do such a thing unless we go to their designated living quarters, and even then trolls are still immune to lazorz.
G1: Oh… right…
Anyone else?
G2: Do a barrel roll!
Hmm… it may be useful when AVOIDING attacks, but it won’t actually DO anything to them.
G3: Well, you can’t actually avoid text, so it won’t do anything, period. Anyways, I have a much better idea.
Go ahead.
G3: Just report them all, and be done with it. The mods will take over from there, and the trolls will soon fall to the might of their banhammers.
Hmm… yes, this seems like a good idea. Let us begin!
flashforward to end of July; there are troll corpses all over the internet, especially in the troll homeland, /b/
Well, that went well, didn’t it?
G1: Oh yes!
G2: Undoubtably so!
G3: Of course, but, ah… what do we do now?
Hmm… how about McDonalds?
G1,2,3: YAAAAAY!

The moral of the story?
JUST REPORT THEM ALL.
Then go to McDonalds afterwards. :P

Flag Post

Sorry but really? Dark? now you are complaining?
you make so many pointless threads!
Those ,What do you do? Threads.

Flag Post

can we purge the unbelievers?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BnBn:

can we purge the unbelievers?

no
we should let it happen
it will eventually end

Flag Post

Command: Charlie 2 are you reporting in?

Darkfrogger: SIR! OT is going to hell!

Command: Regroup the soldiers goddamnit! We can’t lose anymore!

Darkfrogger: But sir! The troops are gett-KKKRRKGRHRHRRHRH

Command: Charlie 2! Damnit, Bravo 7, I want artillery.