Forums Off-topic

off topic has officially gone to hell page 2

42 posts

Flag Post

Mah hometown is half an hour away from hell…

Flag Post

flashforward to end of July; there are troll corpses all over the internet, especially in the troll homeland, /b/

Oh lawl, 4chan gone of trolls? There would be more of a chance of FBI shutting down 7chan.

Flag Post
Originally posted by re4beast:

As the dawn of summer approaches, the trolls emerge from their one year slumber to reek havoc among the off topic forum.

I agree. Oh no! It’s happening to me! LOLOLOLOROFLCOPTERSOISOI

Flag Post

IMA CHARGIN MA LAZER

Flag Post

join my forum topic [group] The Anti Spammers and we will attempt to stop them

Flag Post

I’m starting to doubt the day will ever come when the internet will see the sun and all the trolls finally turn back to stone

Flag Post

So… We’re all in hell too?

Originally posted by sportsmaster19:

join my forum topic [group] The Anti Spammers and we will attempt to stop them

Groups against it encourage it sports. You are actually causing more spam than preventing it.

Flag Post

we need more mods and the mods that we have right now need to take action.

Flag Post

We do, sm19—you apparently have no real sense of just how slippery troll slime is

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Pointless threads like these ruin it.

Reported.

Ouch

Flag Post

I’m surprized that no one has made a game out of this. Looks like a good mafia game. Spammers vs Kongregate.

The spammers are Mafia and kongregate are townies.

Oooops! sorry been playing too much mafia just lately.

Flag Post

we need more mods and the mods that we have right now need to take action.

Yes we need more action and drama, that’d drive away the trolls for sure.

Originally posted by NtriusWhiteMoth:

We do, sm19—you apparently have no real sense of just how slippery troll slime is

You know you’d never find out in the first place so long as you watch where your walking. Stopping with the metaphor, do not indulge these people, you wish it to stop? Show them that there is no audience for that behavior. A troll is simply in it for the attention, nothing more nothing less, it isn’t rocket science people.

The mods will quell the ones that continually cause problems, however, it really is up to the individual user to stop it entirely. Through I highly doubt this will happen, one can still dream about it…

Flag Post

I can be a mod… But the forums might be gone. I suggest group banning, where if there is a spammer everybody from each IP can vote to ban him. :D

More trusted members do more damage for each vote. If some random dude tries banning everybody than he has no banning power.

Flag Post

if it wuz a video game i would be the sheriff lol. i hav wasted soooooooo much time tryna stop this.checky would be a good mod becuz he is very informed and is very fair on the topics but u cant make banning a democracy becuz ppl would ban other ppl for no reason. banning should only be dun if desperate meseures need to be takin. right now the spamming has gon down and i havnt seen any spam for a couple of hours. i dont beleive banning should happin yet cuz it isnt horrible yet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mariosuperlative:
Originally posted by kingzak13:

not all off topic is going to go to hell

as long as we use intelligence we will survive our annual troll attack

i mean we got through last summer and that was way worse

KZ, this is just June. America may be free from school, but in late July Britain will be too. We will have to make a stand. LET THIS BE OUR FINAL BATTLE! MAN THE GUNS!

Late July? Scotland gets out on the last day of June. A week on Tuesday.

Flag Post

in canada the schools will be anytime this week or last week.then the spammers will be out numbered!

Flag Post

in canada the schools will be anytime this week or last week.then the spammers will be out numbered!

We Canadians have this nice guy persona thing going on, but when you add the whole internet anonymity card into this whole thing, all bets are off.