Forums Off-topic

Apology for the three word story. page 4 (locked)

84 posts

Flag Post

AC knows, and seems to feel the same way about it as I do. If she has anything to say about it, I’m sure she will.

You guys have been troopers in your response though, its good to see you taking steps to remedy the problem. It doesn’t excuse it happening, but I’m glad this is the action you chose; especially smig for setting the example in taking steps to apologize right away.

PS It took 6 hours for the first “my post count went down” thread to pop up XD

Flag Post

Glad I only had around 5 posts in three word story, and I tried not to post too much in word association.

I think I’ve deleted/not bothered posting more than I’ve actually posted :)

Flag Post

Wow, I feel bad and good. I seem to be one of the few that legitimately got to 1000 posts and I thnk my count may have dropped I will see after I post this, but only by a few. But if the forums are degraded like this and spam is uprising, what name does that give Kongregate? I think a tarnished one. I think people should think before they post another meaningless thread with no point.

Flag Post

Lol guys, I have a life :P Anyway, I really do appreciate your apologies. I am fine being the butt of jokes but talking about raping me is not okay. I know none of you meant anything about it and I consider all four of you friends but I’m glad you’ve realized that what you said could be really hurtful. Luckily I know you all and know you wouldn’t actively try to hurt. Anyway, I accept all of your apologies, of course, and I think this has been a good wake up to make people realize that their words have power yo ;) And I didn’t go to the Van to yell at Glip, I went to go “uhhh huh? I thought we were friends D:” But from reading what you guys have all written I know you merely meant it as a joke that got waaaay out of hand.

for the record, rape is never ever ever funny. So if you want to joke about me being a fat slut, whatever, just please don’t talk about me (or anyone else) being raped.

Flag Post

This is just my opinion, so take it or leave it. This WAS an apology thread. The more and more it’s talked about how many posts you lost and whether or not certain threads should be allowed takes away from it.

What was said about Alison was disgusting, vulgar, offensive, and inapropriate. I think this thread should be left to be what it is.

Geez, I was hurt by it and what was said about Alison was 1000 times worse. I could really give a flying hoot who is upset about their posts missing.

Flag Post

Last night, I knew it got really bad when i thought it was bad. Some of the stuff said was really bad, and i am sure some of it was said by me. I Just want to say, i don’t think any of that stuff about you and i know non of it is true since both of you have kind enough to share your pictures with the whole world. So sorry again and lets put this unfortunate incident to rest.

Flag Post

I think we should listen to Mistress, let’s not talk about posts and leave this to apologies, that’s what’s important not posts.

Flag Post

I think mistress is right.

In conclusion, we all make mistakes and we all know how easily things can get out of hand. I think this is about as ‘fixed’ as it gets for now. Lets move back to contributing positively to our forums and learn from the incident.

Flag Post

oh man i posted loads on the three word story. btw sorry for the late post i’ve just found this on the forums coz i was lookin at all the old threads