Forums Off-topic

Sorry (locked)

20 posts

Flag Post

Everyone i am sorry for my behaviour (well more like my stupid cousins behaviour)

My cousin was messing around with my accounts including email. i don’t know how he got my passwords but im very sorry for the trouble he has caused. i just recently caught him spamming these forums.

Flag Post

I haven’t saw spam here at forums. Anyway, look at the last rule. Don’t let anyone else on your user.

Flag Post

thats the same trouble i have

Flag Post

Ah, how could he spam these forums if there are only 2 posts to your name?

Flag Post

They could have been deleted.

Flag Post

The little brother excuse…yea thats mature.

Flag Post

Keep your little brother away from your keyboard. There seem to be a lot of mean little brothers out there who like to type inappropriate things while the pure-hearted older brother on Kongregate isn’t looking. These poor souls also often have dogs with appetites for homework. We ask that you please keep your keyboard guarded while on the site, as “wtf my little brother was using my computer i dont know what he said” is not considered a valid excuse for inappropriate behavior.

Quoted from “Behavior Guidlines”

Flag Post

At least he’s apologizing, which is more than can be said for many others.

Flag Post

At least he’s saying sorry darthnader and Nqkoi1, and I’m sure he’s read the behavior guide lines. And he did take it on to himself to delete the spamed post.

Edit: Arcanecoder beat me to it…

Flag Post

When using skype I chat and talk so that’s a ver valid excuse for me. I have siblings and I yell at them to get out of my room and they type crap and the people know they are there! w00t!

Flag Post

At least he’s saying sorry

lol coming from you

Flag Post

That’s harsh DN, what’s he done to you?

Flag Post

this is pointless

Flag Post

I don’t need to get into it. He’s just being a tad bit hypocritical for saying that. Funny thing is he was trying to direct it at me hence the “lol”

Flag Post

That was indeed a little unnecessary and its not really the place. What phatcat said was completely correct, regardless of what anyone feels about his personality; and I dont see anything that he said merits an attack on his person.

Please, leave things be.

Don’t be a jerk. Embrace this concept, young grasshopper, and the rest of life’s rules will fall into place. Before you act, imagine yourself in an after-school special. Are you the pure-hearted kid trying to raise money for starving orphans, or are you the schoolyard bully with a fixation for swirlies?

Flag Post

You call that being a jerk? you live a protected life arcane. That was in no way an attack on him. It honestly made me laugh. I obviously can’t say something is funny without being attacked myself. I decided not to get into it even after I was asked and all I did was answer dark’s question in the most satisfying for his curiosity yet held back way possible. Honestly I think ajk321 is somewhat lying. He’s just a spammer who changed his mind probably so he won’t be punished but still got to have his fun so no… what phatcat said was not correct in my opinion. You just think it is because it agrees with your statement.

The little brother/cousin thing is the oldest trick in the book. I’m surprised you haven’t seen through it yet. It is after all one of the behavior guidelines. Why is it there if you aren’t even going to bother enforcing it? Because he said sorry? The OTHER oldest trick in the book.

Hell I couldn’t care less about whatever he spammed. Good for him for taking it down even though the mods would of taken it down for him anyways.

Flag Post

No, I’ve not even remotely lived a protected life, now you’re making assumptions and insulting my character and judgment as well. Forgive me if I think we should be more considerate to others.

You called him a hypocrite, derailed the point of this topic and tried to undermine what phatcat said in an immature way. That is an attack on his character.

You just think it is because it agrees with your statement.

This comment shows how skewed your view is, since its not even remotely true. Since TheDarkFlame thought what you said was harsh, does that imply he only feels that way because of some side motivation? Hardly.

You ignored my comment to leave things be, now this is your final warning. Stop insulting members as well, and take your personal issue with others off the boards, or you will find yourself forcefully off of them for a short time.

Regarding my interpretation of the guidelines:
bq. It is entirely up to the discretion of the Kongregate staff and appointed moderators to interpret and enforce the above rules.

I’m doing my job, particularly since it was in response to private complaints about your behavior here. Otherwise, I wouldn’t even have said something about it. I tried to ask nicely, but I wont do so anymore if you’re response is only to put me down. I’d appreciate some more consideration on behalf of all of us.

Again, leave things be.

Flag Post

You called him a hypocrite, derailed the point of this topic and tried to undermine what phatcat said in an immature way. That is an attack on his character.

Correction “Tad bit hypocritical”. Saying someone is being hypocritical isn’t the same as calling someone a flat out hypocrit

This comment shows how skewed your view is, since its not even remotely true.

Acording to you… again

Forgive me if I think we should be more considerate to others.

lol coming from you

Flag Post

Ajk321, if it was really you and not your brother you can admit it. People wont be mad if you made some stupid decisions to spam, but saying sorry is very sincere. So, if it really was your cousin let it be. If it was you but you didn’t want to admit it, well, admit it! It’s okay! We all make mistakes.

And DN, just let it go.

Flag Post

Calling someone a hypocrite is calling someone a hypocrite; and it falls in line with the same comments you make towards myself and others, when I’m simply doing my job and phatcat was making a valid point.

Acording to you… again

I made the comment, therefore I know my motivations for making it. You dont.

You seem to have a listening problem, so since that was my last warning, you’ve earned yourself some time off until you can be more considerate and cooperative for the good of this board.

EDIT:
bq. lol coming from you

I see that you’ve edited your post and added a last insult. Since you’ve muted me, I have to respond here. You’ve just upped your ban time. If you dont realize what a troll you’ve been on these boards, you need to think harder and it needs to stop now. Being subtle and trying to hide what you are doing only works on fools, and this pattern needs to stop. I’m not stupid, so stop the trolling.