Forums Off-topic

the destroy/redirect game (locked)

6 posts

Flag Post

here int his game you can choose a player to destroy(remove form the game) or give a vote to redirect a palyer and have a pact with him so you and the other palyer have 2x the voting power( but you cant destroy and redirect at same time) so who ever want to join in join in, also you have to wait 5 minuts to vote again, and pacts can increse to 5(all 5 players doing 5 votes to destroy) and during redirections you can drecrease freindlys votes by 1, and you cant attack other palyers who are in your pact, pacts can win the game. also palyers get destroyed at 50 votes(so pact it up!)

Flag Post

Could you organize that to make it easier to understand the rules? I don’t get it.

Flag Post

This sounds a bit like Sylvias’ King of the Hill game, and my spinoff, Survival of the Fittest, neither of which is running anymore. Do we really need to start a new one?

Flag Post

here is this game you can choose a player to destroy(remove form the game) or give a vote to redirect a palyer and have a pact with him so you and the other palyer have 2x the voting power( but you cant destroy and redirect at same time) also you have to wait 5 minuts to vote again, and pacts can increse to 5(all 5 players doing 5x voting power) and during redirections you can drecrease freindly’s votes by 1, and you cant attack other palyers who are in your pact, entire pacts can win the game so you dont have to break up to win. also players get destroyed at 50 votes(so get pacts to speed it up). i re-wrote it happy yoshi?

Flag Post

sorry for double post but kirby i didnt know of them i jsut though it up

Flag Post

No, this seems like a boring attempt at copying a previous forum game. Not playing.