Forums Off-topic

make a smile sig (locked)

9 posts

Flag Post

from now on i whenever someone is speaking of me i want to be called &) like the face of 2 eyes near each other but sort of wiping there tears away because sideways it is like an 8 with a small twisty thing on it, yeah, i really could not think of anthing else, i want to see what people can come up with.

From now on i will be refered to as &)

Flag Post

Okay, tarman!

Flag Post

Do you want a smile?

,/,,(o.o),,/,

Do mods have a problem with this? I couldn’t resist.

Flag Post

marh i would like to be reffered to as &) and for that im gonna call you… i thought of a good one… ill call u by ur name on that website u go on, u know the one were u watch people of ur own gender get undressed that u talk about so much and that u are oh so fond of

Flag Post

Hello &) i am >=·D and i eat “insert random nasty word here” for breakfast!!!!! actualy now

Screw the SPAM i have money! Nice to meet you have a nice day!

i love Final Fantasy

Flag Post

tar was a bit rude in that post.

I think he deserves my smile.

Flag Post

tarman, the sad thing is that you know his name on that site. That means you would have had to visited there also. Frequently.

Flag Post

im f**kin tarman and i said his name on the site and i said the one that he TALKS about so much

Flag Post

marh i would like to be reffered to as &) and for that im gonna call you… i thought of a good one… ill call u by ur name on that website u go on, u know the one were u watch people of ur own gender get undressed that u are oh so fond of

Where did you say that he talks about it so much? You didn’t.