Forums Off-topic

Slender Man

713 posts

Flag Post

Does anyone have anything about him?

I only have some pictures, and word documents.

Flag Post


Flag Post


Flag Post
The best mythical creature.

Flag Post

Some drawings by a student who saw him:

Flag Post

Sorry for the double post but here’s some photos:

Police cam.


Flag Post

Flag Post

The Facts About Slender Man:

—Eyewitness reports estimate his height at between 9 and 16 feet, though it is believed he can alter his height
—He has additional limbs (whether these are permanent limbs that can be concealed or limbs he can create at will is unknown) that appear to be either tentacles or boneless arms
—He has no face; instead it seems to be mere pale white skin pulled over a skull
—He seems to be attracted more to children than adults as victims
—It is unknown what happens to victims; in some reports they simply disappear with no physical trace of any disturbance. In other cases the Slender Man leaves a memento, such as a scrap of cloth, for others to find. Yet in other cases abducted victims are disemboweled and pinned, nude, to tree branches.
—Prefers the wooded areas, forests and marshes being popular sighting spots
—Often appears near fog; whether he can conjure fog or simply appears during naturally occurring fog is unknown.

Flag Post

You’re about 10 hours early.

Flag Post

German woodcut. 1540’s.

Flag Post

Oh not this again.

Flag Post

Local College Student Reported Missing, Dorm Room in Disarray.

Wednesday, 11 August 2009. 13:25 PST.

A student at Holybrooke College was reported missing by her parents late Tuesday night. Jessica Samson, 19, failed to show up to her parent’s house on Sunday afternoon. She was reportedly going to stay with them for several weeks but did not arrive as scheduled.

“She told me that she was feeling sick lately,” her mother, Catherine Samson, told the Associated Press. “She said someone had been bothering her at school and she wanted to get away for a while.”

“We expected her sometime Sunday, around the afternoon. When she didn’t show up, we figured there was some traffic and just left the front light on.” Samson was becoming visibly upset at this point. “We woke up on Monday and she still wasn’t there. We called her cell phone and she didn’t answer. We even called her roommate but she said she hadn’t seen Jessica since Saturday morning.”

Jessica’s roommate wished to remain anonymous. When reached for comment, “Patty” only answered, “I’ve given my statement to the police, and I’ve been cooperating with them. I don’t know who had been bothering her or where she might be.”

Jessica’s counselor, Miranda Gomez, reported that Jessica had not come to her with any problems. Her only statement for the press was, “We at Holybrooke College take reports of harassment very seriously. But Jessica has not talked to me about any harassment, nor has she filed an official complaint with campus security.”

The local police have reported that an initial investigation of Jessica’s room resulted in little evidence, though her side of the dorm room was found disheveled, as if she were burglarized. However, Patty reported nothing missing, and her section of the room was strangely untouched.

The only clue the police have is in Jessica’s sketchbook, found on her unmade bed, which was empty save for four strange pen sketches. They all seem to depict a tall, sharp figure in a suit. In one of them, the figure seems to be stabbing another smaller figure with several spikes.

When asked about the sketchbook, Catherine was too upset to speak. Her husband, Rob Samson, then spoke to the press.

“Jessica always expressed her problems through her artwork, ever since our youngest daughter Ashley died,” he said. “If she never talked to anyone about her troubles she probably drew them.”

According to police reports, Ashley Samson was found dead at age six on the 23rd of December in 1996 of a wound to her stomach. Detectives at the time determined that Ashley had exited her home sometime in the middle of the night and was attacked by a feral dog in the woods near her house. No feral dog was found that may have killed Ashley.

Neither Patty nor the Samson family recognized anyone in the drawings.

When asked if her parents had any statements for anyone who may have something to do with her disappearance, Rob tearfully responded, “Whoever has Jessica out there, please. We’ll do anything, we’ll give anything just to have our only remaining daughter back.”

Jessica Samson was last seen around 10:00 am on Saturday, in her dorm room. Patty told police that Jessica was finishing her homework when Patty left for classes that day. Patty said that when she returned, Jessica was gone and her belongings were disheveled. She assumed Jessica had left to visit her parents early and didn’t bother cleaning up after packing. Jessica’s car was missing from the residential parking lot and has not been found.

Flag Post

Police Have Few Leads in Missing Girl Case

By Will Higgins Posted: June 15, 1987 Stirling City, CA — A spokesman for the Stirling City Police Department admitted this week that there were no promising leads in the case of eight year old Katrina Elkins, who went missing from her home Thursday night. “It’s like she disappeared into thin air,” said neighbor and family friend, Marybeth Carlisle. Police were called to the residence at 6:30 AM on Friday morning by Katrina’s father, David. He realized that Katrina was missing when he went into her bedroom to wake her for school and discovered that she was not in her bed. The only possible witness was the victim’s sister, ten year old Alice, with whom Katrina shares a bedroom. Alice has been unable to provide many details to investigators, however. “It seems that [the girl] suffers from an overactive imagination,” SCPD Sergeant William Hohne said, “she told us the last time she saw her sister, was through the window where she was ‘hugging the tall man’.” According to witness statements, over the past several weeks a man had been coming to the girls’ bedroom window at night, where he would tap on the glass, ‘make faces’, and watch the girls. Police investigators initially dismissed the account as a dream, as the bedroom window is on the second story, with no support beneath it. “[Alice] Elkins reported that, on the night of her sisters disappearance, they were again awakened by a tapping at the glass,” Sergeant Hohne explained, “She heard her sister get out of bed, and have a short conversation. When she didn’t hear her sister get back in bed after several minutes, she got up and went to the window, where she saw her sister in the side yard, ‘hugging the tall man’. According to the witness, the man looked up at her, grinned, and indicated that she was to come down as well with a ‘snaky arm’. It was at this point that Miss Elkins became extremely frightened, and returned to bed. The tapping continued for some minutes, but finally ceased.” Police scoured the Elkins’ yard for clues, with no success. When asked why Alice had not told her parents about the tall men before, she explained, “He scared me. He told us to not tell Mom and Dad, or we’d be in trouble. He told us that he was our friend, and that he would give us anything we wanted, but we had to keep his secret. His smile was scary… and his voice. He said nice things but he sounded mean.” Police believe that there is no link between the disappearance, and the vicious killing of the Elkin’s cat by disemboweling in April.

Kong killed the formatting.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Hopefully this works:

Three years ago, I had just returned from a trip from Niagara Falls with my family for the 4th of July. We were all very exhausted after a long day of driving, so my husband and I put the kids right to bed and called it a night.

At about 4am, I woke up thinking my husband had gotten up to use the restroom. I used the moment to steal back the sheets, only to wake him in the process. I appologized and told him I though he got out of bed. When he turned to face me, he gasped and pulled his feet up from the end of the bed so quickly his knee almost knocked me out of the bed. He then grabbed me and said nothing.

After adjusting to the dark for a half second, I was able to see what caused the strange reaction. At the foot of the bed, sitting and facing away from us, there was what appeared to be a naked man, or a large hairless dog of some sort. It’s body position was disturbing and unnatural, as if it had been hit by a car or something. For some reason, I was not instantly frightened by it, but more concerned as to its condition. At this point I was somewhat under the assumption that we were supposed to help him.

My husband was peering over his arm and knee, tucked into the fetal position, occasionally glancing at me before returning to the creature.

In a flurry of motion, the creature scrambled around the side of the bed, and then crawled quickly in a flailing sort of motion right along the bed until it was less than a foot from my husband’s face. The creature was completely silent for about 30 seconds (or probably closer to 5, it just seemed like a while) just looking at my husband. The creature then placed its hand on his knee and ran into the hallway, leading to the kids’ rooms.

I screamed and ran for the lightswitch, planning to stop him before he hurt my children. When I got to the hallway, the light from the bedroom was enough to see it crouching and hunched over about 20 feet away. He turned around and looked directly at me, covered in blood. I flipped the switch on the wall and saw my daughter Clara.

The creature ran down the stairs while my husband and I rushed to help our daughter. She was very badly injured and spoke only once more in her short life. She said “he is the Rake”.

My husband drove his car into a lake that night, while rushing our daughter to the hospital. He did not survive.

Being a small town, news got around pretty quickly. The police were helpful at first, and the local newspaper took a lot of interest as well. However, the story was never published and the local television news never followed up either.

For several months, my son Justin and I stayed in a hotel near my parent’s house. After we decided to return home, I began looking for answers myself. I eventually located a man in the next town over who had a similar story. We got in contact and began talking about our experiences. He knew of two other people in New York who had seen the creature we now referred to as the Rake.

It took the four of us about two solid years of hunting on the internet and writing letters to come up with a small collection of what we believe to be accounts of the Rake. None of them gave any details, history or follow up. One journal had an entry involving the creature in its first 3 pages, and never mentioned it again. A ship’s log explained nothing of the encounter, saying only that they were told to leave by the Rake. That was the last entry in the log.

There were, however, many instances where the creature’s visit was one of a series of visits with the same person. Multiple people also mentioned being spoken to, my daughter included. This led us to wonder if the Rake had visited any of us before our last encounter.

I set up a digital recorder near my bed and left it running all night, every night, for two weeks. I would tediously scan through the sounds of me rolling around in my bed each day when I woke up. By the end of the second week, I was quite used to the occasional sound of sleep while blurring through the recording at 8 times the normal speed. (This still took almost an hour every day)

On the first day of the third week, I thought I heard something different. What I found was a shrill voice. It was the Rake. I can’t listen to it long enough to even begin to transcribe it. I haven’t let anyone listen to it yet. All I know is that I’ve heard it before, and I now believe that it spoke when it was sitting in front of my husband. I don’t remember hearing anything at the time, but for some reason, the voice on the recorder immediately brings me back to that moment.

The thoughts that must have gone through my daughter’s head make me very upset.

I have not seen the Rake since he ruined my life, but I know that he has been in my room while I slept. I know and fear that one night I’ll wake up to see him staring at me.

Flag Post


1994: Wilks Estate. One subject reported nothing out of the ordinary before taking photograph. Lower stairs area was said to be very dark. Subject states that after the camera flash she heard a sound like a watermelon being unable to understand subject.


Subject unable to recall events after manor power failure. Unable to question other two identified subjects. Camera and film acquired from Gloria Cready, current resident of Woodview Mental Hospital and Psychological Rehabilitation Clinic. Film mostly uncontaminated despite mass of blood and human tissue present on camera. No positive ID on anomalous tall and slender subject. Facial blur caused by possible contamination.


Early digital analysis indicates tall subject may have no eyes. Anomalies, previously thought to be film errors and flash artifacts, now thought to be appendages.


Final identified subject reported missing along with other thirty-three patients and staff of Woodview Mental Hospital and Psychological Rehabilitation Clinic south wing.


Further inquiry to cease immediately.
(see report No.3339-2)

Flag Post

Found this picture searching, help me find where he is.

Flag Post

Ghostly figure next to the tree. Or lacy things across camera. Meh.

Flag Post

I don’t see anything.

Flag Post

this scares the living shit out of me

Flag Post

Two more photos.

Jerusalem, 1982:

Munich, 1976:

Flag Post


Flag Post


Flag Post
Originally posted by BnBn:



Flag Post

Infested Kerrigan.