Forums Off-topic

Slender Man page 19

713 posts

Flag Post

1 month.

Almost one month ago, I saw the most recent tape of MarbleHornets, an internet web-series that made me sleep with a night light on for weeks. A series that gave me a sphincter factor of ten whenever I was so much as alone in a room with a window. It took me SO FUCKING LONG to convince myself that FOR SOME DUMB-SHIT REASON he is real, he Would not want my Jewish, 13-yr old ass.

And then I see this fucking thread….

I hope you’re happy, OT. I really fucking hope you’re happy. Now i’ll be back, I have to watch “TribeTwelve” and go find my salt storage…

Flag Post

Maybe he’s not so slender.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DelanoWinchester:

1 month.

Almost one month ago, I saw the most recent tape of MarbleHornets, an internet web-series that made me sleep with a night light on for weeks. A series that gave me a sphincter factor of ten whenever I was so much as alone in a room with a window. It took me SO FUCKING LONG to convince myself that FOR SOME DUMB-SHIT REASON he is real, he Would not my Jewish, 13-yr old ass.

And then I see this fucking thread….

I hope you’re happy, OT. I really fucking hope you’re happy. Now i’ll be back, I have to watch “TribeTwelve” and go find my salt storage…

Tribetwelve is terrible

Flag Post

Well then, whats good? I have the machocist need to watch video’s of Slendy. What can you recomend?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SlenderHunter:

Hi . I’m newer to the Slenderman topic , but I am VERY interested . Can someone fill me in on things I missed ?

The Slenderman is an urban legend. He’s unnaturally tall and appears to have two forms. In one form, he appear to be more human-like, and this form is usually shown around children, and in his other, probably main form, he has long arms that can surpass the length of his legs, he can apparently either, retract or regrow his arms as he is seen with many. And he usually uses this form deep in the woods. His main threatening goal is stalking people, mostly children, from what I can gather he takes the children away and kills the adults, mainly if they try to tell anyone they saw him, and does god knows what with the children. I can only assume his first form is so that he doesn’t appear too threatening to children, and his other form is used to strike fear into the hearts of adult witnesses. People who have encountered him are said to have become extremely paranoid, developing panphobia (fear of everything) and complete personality changes. They end up going crazy and can’t sleep or do anything in a normal life. Apparently the thing that drives them wild the most is the Slenderman’s face, or lack of, some say that it appears to be shifting and some supposed witnesses often comment on it, our best description of it is that it looks like a white blanket or something pulled over a skull. He also apparently has hypnotic powers and can use this to lure people to him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DelanoWinchester:

Well then, whats good? I have the machocist need to watch video’s of Slendy. What can you recomend?

Read slendy stories instead. There are a ton of them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SwagToast:

Why was this bumped so badly?

And I do believe in him. Made-up story alert:

There I was, I was camping with 4 friends at some forest in Alabama. I woke up because I had to take a piss, saw the clock, it was 2:14 AM, I remember clearly. I was afraid to go out because there was rumours of paranormal apparitions in that forest. But still, I couldnt pee inside the tent, it would have been nasty. I went otside and reached a close river, It was so dark, I could only see the moon and some fireflies. One could only hear crickets and wolves growling. So I peed in the river. As I saw the yellow liquid flow down, I saw something moving on the other side. Ignored it and kept doing my thing.I also heard a bush-shaking noise, when that happened, I knew somehting was wrong. I put my pee-pee inside my pants again, and rushed back to the tent. Half my way, I decided to stop thinking it was just hallucinations, but as I turned back, I could see the blackness. Blackness, looking like a spider, 4 long arms stretching, getting each time closer, it scared the hell out of me so i kept running. The creature would tease me with phrases like “you will be safe”, or “I dont bite, most of the times…”, he sounded like a pedophile, but this one made ear-piercing, high-pitched, insane screams. I rushed into the tent trying to wake up my friends, but they would just change position and moan. I saw the sides of the tenta nd I could see a shadow, a slender shadow, yelling more teasing phrases. Desperated, I slapped my friend right in the face and he woke up, slapping me back and yelling “What is wrong with you!?”, to which I responded “Look you idiot!”, pointing at where the shadow was, but when we both loooked at it, it was gone. “Retard…” he said, and kept on sleeping. I couldnt sleep anymore that night, I knew that if i closed my eyes whatever the heck that was could get me, So i just sit there, thinking about happiness, aware of the sides of the tent in a fetus position.

Sleep with one eye open guys.

Sleep with one eye open, holding your pillow tight.

Flag Post

Ender Man

Flag Post
Originally posted by livold:

Ender Man

Endermen kinda ruined the meme.

Flag Post

the slender man haz no face o ears no eyes no nose and mouth this is a urban legend for all we know it could be a man in a tux with no face ;3 or he’s real and btdubs slender means skinny also he fakes out trees he hides as trees basicly

Flag Post

*Laughing at all the gullible fools*

Flag Post
Originally posted by Silent_Killuh:

if there was a Slender Man movie, would you you watch it?

Look up “Windigo” and watch the hour and a half long video.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lala_Satalin:

http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Slender+Man
The best mythical creature.

Hydra is kewler.

Flag Post

it is said to be in america, norway and some other country…. i live in norway, so its time to go slender huntin’

Flag Post
Originally posted by xTwinBladE:

it is said to be in america, norway and some other country…. i live in norway, so its time to go slender huntin’

This thread is retarded.
Why did you bump this.

Flag Post

my opinion on mr slender is that he was born a dis-shaped child and had the tall genes which ruined his sex life and therefore robbed parents children because he couldn’t have any himself, makes sense right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by evilisawsome:

slenderman is what happens after years of inbreading

hell be taking an arrow to the knee when ive done with him ;)

Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:

I think Slender Man used to be an adventurer… But then he took an arrow to the knee.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NothingToLosex:

This is just relatively freaky. There are alot more figures than just the one I pointed, so i saw when I was examining it a second time.

holy shit are you telling me….. he jerks off over kids, fuck we best off gettin’ pedo bear to fuck him up

Flag Post
hell be taking an arrow to the knee when ive done with him ;)

AUGH
I WAS HOPING THIS HAD DIED BY NOW

Flag Post

Flag Post

i think i have seen him once a couple of weeks ago in a dream, im not compleatly sure but i think it was him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by therealAphlix:

i think i have seen him once a couple of weeks ago in a dream, im not compleatly sure but i think it was him.

Why the fuck did you bump this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by burntfires22:
Originally posted by therealAphlix:

Why the fuck did you bump
Why the fuck did you
Why the fuck did
Why the fuck
Why the
Why

Flag Post
Originally posted by billead:
Originally posted by NothingToLosex:

This is just relatively freaky. There are alot more figures than just the one I pointed, so i saw when I was examining it a second time.

holy shit are you telling me….. he jerks off over kids, fuck we best off gettin’ pedo bear to fuck him up

while we are on this subject of slenderman (due to faggotry bump)

It is my job, and my job alone, to kidnap children and rape them. No supernatural monster is gonna get them before me.

Flag Post

bump