Forums Off-topic

Asian Girls Are Attempting To Steal My Virginity! (locked)

124 posts

Flag Post

Exactly what the title says.

Let me tell you the story.

Ok, so we had Exit Exam testing today. After the Exit Exam, we went to first period, which was, incidentally, the same class that we took the exit exam in.

Anyways, our first period teacher decided that since we just took the Exit Exam, she would let us do whatever we wanted, since our brains were so tired. (Mine was not actually. That test was as easy as pie. But I am (normally) an honours student, and I was in a regular class.)

So, yeah. I was sitting there, playing some Sudoku, when I noticed that the class was talking about sex, having it, etc. etc.

I kind of just sat there and kept playing Sudoku.

Anyways, they eventually asked me an age-old question, despite my obvious intent to keep playing Sudoku and stay out of such a conversation:

“Are you a virgin?”

I responded with a yes, at which point an Asian girl who, for lack of a better term, is a complete and total whore (And I mean this. I constantly hear her talking about her various sexual escapades.) says the following:

“Well, I think that I need to fix that!”

The rest of the period consisted of me attempting to play Sudoku and get the Asian girl to leave me alone, and her constant attempts to get me to notice her so that she can ask me to go to a dark corner during lunch and screw her.

Yeah…

Anyways. Comments? What should I do to get her to go away? A simple “Fuck off”? Or something less rude?

Flag Post

What should I do to get her to go away? A simple “Fuck off”?

I think you should say something less related to what she wants to do o_O

Flag Post

Egh…

I imagine that would be a good idea, Malachi…

Umm…

“Get away from me you dirty Asian whore”?

Flag Post

Want to get her to go way?

Look interested in her proposal: reverse psychology!

Flag Post

Do it. Take pics.

Flag Post

Quite a level of temptation there… sometimes, a level of ignorance (or ignoring) may help here.

Flag Post

Pull down the zipper. NOW!

Okay, seriously, just ignore her or move to another table (if you can)

Flag Post

The rest of the period consisted of me attempting to play Sudoku and get the Asian girl to leave me alone, and her constant attempts to get me to notice her so that she can ask me to go to a dark corner during lunch and screw her.

Really, if I were her I would try to have it done right then and there.

Flag Post

Just say, “I’m not into that” and ignore her. lol but it is pretty funny, tell her if she wants to fix something, make her fix your… car, gameboy, something that is broken.

Flag Post

Well if you do everything we say and she still won’t go away, just tell her that you did have sex and that you have AIDS or something.

Flag Post

Better yet tell her you don’t want to catch AIDS

Then again I have been known to be colder then liquid oxygen and about as blunt as a baseball bat at times.

Flag Post

Since she’s forcing herself upon you, you could always try grinding teh social skillz. Be polite and talk to her; after all, it’s not like you’re going to accidentally start sexin’ her up.

1. Best case scenario: you gain +N in chatting and she loses interest.
  2. Worst case: you discover that she’s actually a good person at heart and those statements she made about her escapades were overblown, in an attempt to gain attention. You might have to reassess your opinion of the Asian whore! Onoes.

Flag Post

“I’m not really into Pokemon.”

Flag Post

“I’m not really into Pokemon.”

XKCD ftw

Flag Post

“Hentai isn’t my thing”

Or you can just shoot her. Bestest way to get rid of a girl.

Flag Post

This is terrible! Hot Asian chicks that want to have sex just make me so angry… I really have a mind to chew her out and tell her exactly how I feel. Do you happen to have her phone number, by chance? And just to get her where it really hurts, did she happen to name her favorite kind of flower? Maybe what her ideal date would be? You know, just to tell her how dumb it is! This information would be appreciated…

Flag Post

Look interested in her proposal: reverse psychology!

That’s a great idea ^^

Or just say: i’m looking for the someone special and not for random sex with asian girls xP

Flag Post

Haha Greg XD

Flag Post

Do you happen to have her phone number, by chance?

What would alison think, greg?

Flag Post

“Hmm, I hope Greg will let me join..” :P

Flag Post

Haha. I don’t think I’d still be Greg’s girlfriend if I took everything he said seriously. ;)

Flag Post

Unless you were a hot Asian nymphomaniac. But then Greg wouldn’t NEED the other hot asian nymphomanic… The paradoxes continue!

Flag Post

do what I accidentally did and piss (her) off by ignoring those type of girls… although now i ruined my chance with everyone possible because of crap that i do :[ everytime somone likes me or is a whore to me i piss them off… anyway if you want her to f off just don’t speak and ignore her

I am good at pissing girls off and i dont mean to but it kind of happens because i am shy

Flag Post

Give her the number for rejection hot-line, and say its your own.

Flag Post

Unless you were a hot Asian nymphomaniac. But then Greg wouldn’t NEED the other hot asian nymphomanic… The paradoxes continue!

Why not? Two is better than one!