Forums Off-topic

Asian Girls Are Attempting To Steal My Virginity! page 5 (locked)

124 posts

Flag Post

You make grammatically correct girls look bad. Thanks.

^^Owned. XD Nice one, nerdrock!

Flag Post

edit

Flag Post

So far, there’s no reason for it to be locked. I imagine that if the mods thought it was inappropriate, it would’ve been locked a long time ago.

Flag Post

you know what take it like a man and give it to her is that inappropiate enough?

Flag Post

^Nahh, it’s been said before, and this is still open.

Flag Post

Dude, don’t try to get topics locked by posting inappropriately. That’s how bans happen.

Flag Post

thats how topics are locked

Flag Post

Not really. You post crap, you get banned and your post gets deleted. It only gets the thread deleted if teh entire topic is inaproppriate/swamped with spam, etc.

Flag Post

That was a funny story. congrats on having the right attitude about intercourse. it is absolutely true that you have your whole life ahead of you to have sex with someone it means something to, but you are only a virgin once. it isnt appropriate to haul off and yell “fuck off whore” because she may have been sexually abused, so her nymphomania is her way of trying to cope with having something precious taken away against her will. child abuse makes me want to renounce the human race.

Flag Post

however, this is too funny to die. i Summon this thread from the grave!

Flag Post

I lolled.

This is good stuff.
Had I gotten such an offer when I was still a virgin I’d jump it :P

Give in to the dark side!

Flag Post

Amen Tirbble…

Flag Post

id say it depends how hot she is
bq. Give in to the dark side!

Flag Post

I RE-summon this thread from the grave!

Flag Post

the easiest way is to say your gay…

Flag Post

you are so racist to asians…
assuming that all of us are whores,nymphs,sluts and other things that id love to say but cant.so just lay off and tell what seems to be a lovely girl
“no i wont have sex with you go find someone else.”
instead of the rudest comment a nerd or nerds like you say to girls
FUCK OFF
thats wrong you should never say that to a girl.
so listen to a les and say okay…
END OF TOPIC

Flag Post

heckz he is not pointing out asians as sluts he is just saying that this particular girl is a whore ans because you called us racists you are now an ignorant.

Flag Post

You can’t just declare the end of topic. And if it is an asian girl who is being a whore, he can say it. He can’t just lie and say it is a black girl or something. THAT would be racist.

Flag Post

tell everyone in yur school dat she is yur sextoy she might get embarrased and stop stalking you…..for a while

Flag Post

Asians arent tha onlay race that wantz u

I want u 2!!

Flag Post

please no

Flag Post

Hey zombie, she has stalked you to here!

Flag Post

Ask to go out with her.

Lulz, that’ll probably break something.

Flag Post

next time break the ice by saying something pervy