Forums Off-topic

funniest thing happend in your D&D session

28 posts

Flag Post

one session i was having a dungeons and dragons game with some people at
my game store. We where haveing a Negotiation with a hafe-orc shaman.
while i was doing it becuse i have a high Chasma of 17.
Then the wizard just jumped and cast a lighting bolt the hafe-orc shaman.
Now the whole tribe is mad at us then locked us up,good thing we escaped since the cages are wooden.

what is the funnyiest thing happend in your sessions?

Flag Post

I don’t play Dungeons and Dragons.

Flag Post

Hahaha. A hardy laugh I shed for you. For you see. Sir Knight. I am a real knight. Sir Knight.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spoiler_Alert:

HEY SIR_CHAD

SHUT YOUR FUKKEN MOUTH

YOU JEST?!

Flag Post

OMG! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Flag Post

HEY PARALYSISTERROR

SHUT YOUR FUKKEN MOUTH

Flag Post

NO YOU.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ParalysisTerror:

NO YOU.

lollolololol
no

Flag Post

You’re so funney.

Flag Post

SHUT YOUR FUKKEN MOUTH

Flag Post

facepalm

Flag Post

A bridge collapsed. Leaving the fighter and ranger on the other side of a 60ft. gap from the rest of the party.

We killed a bunch of goblins, then climbed down the 80ft. cliffs and swam to safety when we ran out of healing wands.

Flag Post

It’s troll galore on this thread. I haven’t played D&D but I think I might try it out. It seems to be a lot of fun.

Flag Post

The bard won. We bought my friend free dinner.

Flag Post

Well CrimsonBlaze, what i prefered the advanced 1st edition D&D.
Or try a diffrant edition of D&D suits you better. there are about 5 (the basic d&d don’t count)

note:Path finder is also a great rpg,but i’m going to play it once the Bestiary is out

Flag Post

The wierdest thing that happened to me was:
“you have found a rare chest do you wish to open it?” “Yes i want to open it.” “When you have opened the chest it was a mimic.” “you and your party members were impaled by its teeth.” “All party members have died.”
I was like WTF! it was the funniest session i ever had. XD

Flag Post

sounds fun

Flag Post

2009 lol

Flag Post

Never played it before, but if I could I would.

Flag Post

I wish I had someone to play D&D with.
I think I’d be a great narrator Dungeon Master.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Omnicide:

I wish I had someone to play D&D with.
I think I’d be a great narrator Dungeon Master.

Webcams and a dice program, and find some people online?

I haven’t played in a while but here’s what I remember.

I was about to get into a boat fight, they clearly out numbered us, I mean outrageously outnumbered us. 10:1 or something.

I had barely anything for mass destruction (My magic skills were limited, since my mage was half thief) so I desperately look in my stuff to see if I
can do anything of value.

I had some sorta tree token thing that made a tree, a wand of invisibility (I already had the spell) a few healing scrolls and various other useless shit.

Did you know that you can break a boat by growing a fucking tree through it? Well turns out you can and it’s very satisfying. So their ship is now nothing and the survivors are hanging on to planks surrendering. So of course I summon hundreds of piranhas. Much evil laughing ensued.

Flag Post

with no magic and only alchemy, the party wanted to heal and bath. they dug a trench and filled it with water (blue alchemy). the first one in wanted to heal (yellow) while bathing. Not knowing lvl 2 alchemy mixing, the alchemist got a ‘bad mix’ and the bather grew an extra arm. forgetting the bath now, the party decided to hack off the additional arm, but it keeps growing! When fully grown, only the DM had control over it! It ended up drawing the guys sword and threatening his life with it till everyone else lowered thier swords- lol

Flag Post

Why is it so many times that threads are necro’d by one-posters

Flag Post

Maybe they’re just randomly browsing the internet for D&D stuff,and they came upon this thread and so they were all like “OOOH I HAV SOMETHIN TO SAYY” and make an account to post and such.