Forums Off-topic

RPG Heaven page 3 (locked)

88 posts

Flag Post

Vincent quickly covers hole above demon.

Vincent: SLADE; are you stupid or something? And who do you think you are; some god or something? You would need to deal a lot more then a simple cut or a hit on the head to a demon as powerful as that to kill it. As it was, you sapped a little energy, and thats it. And do you really think the demon was crying because of agony. Get real. Those things don’t feel pain. He’s just very very ticklish.

Flag Post

Slade:

goes to sleep with eyes open

Flag Post

Well, your in a group of 6. You shouldn’t be able to do it alone. Now, go to sleep and rest.

Vincent casts “healing slumber”.

Party falls asleep.

Party will wake in 3 hours.
LOL

Flag Post

@ slade: close those eyes

Flag Post

No, I can be the watchman and sleep at the same time!

(continused tomorrow when i’m NOT at my educational sevices)

( Not yet, dummy. From 10:00 GMT)

Flag Post

Can you other guys actually post in her eplease? I’m dominatinbg the whole forum right now!

oh at last someone else!

Can we post again when i next post after 10:00 Gmt which i’ll tell ya when that is cos i’m getting abit sleepy now (yawns)

Flag Post

i posted.

burritoboy is prancing around in the bushes like a fairy whilst collecting herbs to mix a fierce healing potion.

Flag Post

O g2g now post again tomorrow (in english time) see ya!

Flag Post

burritoboy: everybody wake up. Glory waits for no one!! we live by the sword. we fight by the sword. WE DIE BY THE SWORD.. SPARTAA!!!!!

burittoboy: what should we name our party? [suggests colbert’s justice league]. we’ll slaughter orcs, demons and republicans alike.

Flag Post

How abouuuut……Classes 101?

(lol)

Flag Post

Your probobly wondering what happened to ugly,Bob, and Gas. On the end of page 1 slade knocked over some guy. He actually knocked him on ugly bob and gas. This depleted their hp sending them all back to the beginning forest. Gas, mad, smashed the ground with his giant hammer and flipped the ground, sending them all flying in different directions. We can only follow one guy and since ugly is my guy we now follow ugly. Spyro who was blasted into a tree managed to wiggle out and flew away. He got out by burning the tree which lead to a major forest fire. Uglu was stuck in another tree in that same forest but then got shot out because of the fire. He landed in a flying UFO. The aliens who were very frightened by him jumped ut of the UFO jumped off and landed where bob was ( just giving magikarcher something to do ) Ugly now left alone in the UFO decided to look around. He found what the aliens called the popingkokolizer He got interested so he walked in. there was a button in there. Of course when you see a button you push it right? So he pushed it and the machine started wirring and lighting up. He ran for the door but it was to late. The door automatically closed and the machine sent 5 lights soaring into his body! These lights enhanced is bone mass ( super strength ), put his ubula on fire ( breath fire ), created a changable sheild to turn gravity off ( flying ), and gave him mgaic abilities ( take a wild guess )!!!!! also he leveled up to level 5! Woot!!

Flag Post

Vincent:

“I sense an unusual magical disturbance. Do you want to go slay it after somehow binding this demon?”

Flag Post

burritoboy:
what demon are we binding vincent? (is it the one in my pants? because thats one abominable beast.)

burrito boy encounters Baby Dragoon

burrito boy flees the scene, drops two gold.

Flag Post

Ok, sure let’s kill it soon. Now, is this demon dead yet due to the blood loss, or do we just finish him off?

Flag Post

burritoboy casts bind
the demon is partially paralysed.

burritoboy casts fire the demon suffers marginal burns

exhausted from deprivation, stands back and waits for the warriors to take care of the beast

Flag Post

Vincent casts BANISH. Vincent loses 50 life. Vincent cannot cast for 4 hours. Demon dissapears.

Flag Post

Vincent:

“Someone heal me. There’s always an enormous penalty for casting spells one doesn’t know.”

Flag Post

burritoboy gives vincent the fierce potion he was concocting earlier

burritoboy: TAKE THAT MOTHER!! I TOLD YOU I COULD… uhhhh… never mind.. please.. continue..

Flag Post

Ugly senced burrito boys very large yell and flew after it. On the way he ecountered two dragoons. Although scared he went into battle mode and didnt flee. BATTLE ON Ugly casts magic bomb sending down the two dragoons HP down to 50/100 Dragoon 1 uses potion. Dragoon1 HP 75/100 Dragoon 2 uses power charge He uses this turn to charge up his fire breath. Ugly uses takeover and goes into Dragoon1’s body Dragoon 1’s turn is cancelled. Dragoon 2 uses ultimate fire breath unfortunatly for him, Ugly was in dragoon1’s body so dragoon1 is ELIMINATED Ugly uses megapunch Dragoon 2 is ELIMINATED *BATTLE WON UGLY GAINES 500 GP. *

Flag Post

zzzzzzzzz…wakes huh???? was i asleep this whole time?!?!!?! no wonder, you guys bore me im more woth being a freelance. goodbye, whoever pays me more gets me.flys away(for now)

Flag Post

¬.¬

Uh-huh….. right, well, now we got ridda this demon, whos up for ki8lling that magical disturbance thingie?

Flag Post

talking from mountain from a bystanders viewhmmmmm… what is this? they are going to try and kill a demon? i better beat them there*looks at map*hmm…*fly torwards where demon is.

Flag Post

OORPC
@ cloud9
you do relise we just bound (which equals got rid of permenantly) that demon? Right?

Flag Post

dang you beat me to it…
but i have such lust to kill(i think i know what i can kill*looks at group*

Flag Post

senses Demor’s presence

Aha!

I say an I turn around, throwing my sword directly at his wing.

edit: Someone post already!