Forums Off-topic

My Inner Child (locked)

28 posts

Flag Post

I believe we all have inner children in that we all have a part of us that wants to be a child.

By extension, I believe we also all have inner pedophiles (those of us over 18).

What would happen if your inner child was raped by your inner pedophile? These are the kinds of things that keep me up at night.

Flag Post

uh

Flag Post

hmm.

Flag Post

skldfjkldsjf

Flag Post

OH NO! MY INNER SERIAL MURDERER IS TEAMING UP WITH MY INNER PEDOPHILE AGAINST MY INNER CHILD!

Flag Post

I had some free time in school today and my mind kind of…wandered…

Flag Post

dsfjlksdjflksdjflkjsdfldsk

Flag Post

My school unblocked everything but “18+ only” sites because firewalls were messing with research. We constantly use the internet because we’re one of those laptop, 1 to 1 computing schools.

Flag Post

Gives me a lot of opportunity to get on teh “Big Red K”

Flag Post

shrug I figured I’d start a trend. I don’t like calling it “kong,” so I figured “Big Red K” works. And sounds totally bad ass.

Flag Post

Sounds like K Mart

Flag Post

Release your inner child.

Flag Post

Ahahaha^^^

Flag Post

What would happen if your inner child was raped by your inner pedophile? These are the kinds of things that keep me up at night.

O_o

Flag Post

o.O Ok and I’m gonna hide the little child in me.

Flag Post

I don’t have an inner child. I have an inner dragon hatchling. ]B=8P

Flag Post

So you gave birth to a dragon? Or your pretending you did….

Flag Post

well sayng that would mean that those with an inner child gave birth to a child?

Flag Post

asdjljasdkljasdas

Flag Post

No because “inner child” refers to a state of mind whereas you actually said it’s a dragon hatchling.

Flag Post

Can we just talk about wolverines? I don’t wanna do metaphysics right now…

Flag Post

Well… I think discussions on Wolverines should be in another topic. But congratulations on the newborns. :)

Flag Post

May your dragon hatchling have a short life and be in great pain.

Flag Post

^ Meanie. May your inner child kick you in the brain a few times.

Flag Post

It’s topics like this that make me run from the Van, clutching what little sanity I have left.