Forums Off-topic

ICP

108 posts

Flag Post

if you are an ICP fan come here

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

They are a joke, and most of their “juggalo” fans are fat 12 year olds that look like broke into their mother’s makeup drawer.

Flag Post

Shit

Flag Post

hell no, i am not a fan of icp

Flag Post

Only idiots like ICP.

Flag Post

Only idiots spend time to flame a thread discussing a band…. ICP is a great band, but alot of fake people also listen to it…. it is so easy to tell all of the fake people by how they say ICP is the one and only band they listen to and how they like certain songs….. Another great way to pick out an ICP person that is fake is the ones that tell people to “fkoof” if they don’t like them… People all have different taste in music saying a certain genre or band sucks makes you look like an arrogant retard.. The band/Genre is obviously good enough to produce albums and sell them…. Just cause they aren’t you taste doesn’t mean they suck…

Flag Post

The worst “band” on the face of the Earth.

They’re an insult to music.

Flag Post

A perfect example of the average ICP fan’s intelligence.

EDIT: Quote got removed.

Flag Post

ICP is not a band and they do not make music. Other than that though, they’re pretty cool I guess.

Flag Post

they are just terrible,

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1337al:

they are just terrible,

Flag Post
Originally posted by juggalo4ever:

ICP is fuckin asm if u dont like em fkoof:P MCL to los and lettes!

And this is what will happen to you after listening to ICP. Can we speak proper english please?

Flag Post

htt://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wol9hC5FFs juggalo forever icp is sick i will put a hachet in your head phycopahic 4 life

Flag Post
Originally posted by Psychopathraj:

htt://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wol9hC5FFs juggalo forever icp is sick i will put a hachet in your head phycopahic 4 life

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Flag Post
Originally posted by Psychopathraj:

perfect example of why people dislike the band

Flag Post

ICP IS THE SHIT!!!! www.youtube.com and enter icp joker’s gallery.. love that one!

Flag Post

(reads title)

Who? Or what? ICP… Is that some kind of mental state or disease?

Flag Post

JUGGALO FURRIES

JUGGALO FURRIES

JUGGALO FURRIES

AAAAAAAAAGH

Flag Post

insane clown posse are demons among men, we listen to them when we’re having ritual knife fights in our warehouse

Flag Post

Absolutely atrocious group of fools. I refuse to call them a band and I refuse to call what they make music. They are terrible. Their fans, the “juggalos,” are some of the biggest fools ever. Nothing is more immature and asinine than dressing up like a clown, spraying soda on eachother and acting like you kill people all the time and you’re so super hardcore and cool because of it. Its pathetic.

Flag Post

MMFWCL!