Forums Off-topic

HowTo:Hack!(F)(Not Completed) (locked)

19 posts

Flag Post

Today,I shall teach you guys how to hack!First,we need a person to actually determine something!

some guy: d00d,how do you haxxorz?

Well,first,you need to get an axe,and then after that,chop it in a tree!You’ve hacked a tree!

SG: no,i meant how do you hack in a game?

That’s even easier!You take an axe and just get a game and hack it!

SG:cheat at on the iternet!

Get an iternet and chop it!

SG: cheat at an internet game!

Oh,that! EASY! Go to Neopets and play ‘Cheat’!

SG:gragh,i meant cheating in platform racing!

Pfff,I’ve gotten an idea.But first,I need to get Platform Racing to date me…then I’ll ask Kaiody to be my GF!Bingo,I’ve cheated Platform Racing!

SG:gragh!!!

So,how did you find it?

Flag Post

Haha, yea hysterical…

Flag Post

lol +MRCreds, who on earth do you think you’re kidding?

Flag Post

lol @MrCreds. Get a high score on hash. If you exceed the given maximum, then you’re a hacker.

Flag Post

It IS sad an pathetic, and if you have the time to hack games, you need to get a life. Hackers ftl.

Flag Post

If you are hacking Mrcreds, shouldnt you be banned?

Flag Post

One game is enough. It may not be set in stone, but isn’t it common sense? Or do you not have that?

Flag Post

And I believe you did break this rule in the Code of Conduct…

Don’t be a jerk.

Flag Post

Hacking the sols is considered hacking the scores at times because it can translate into the high score system and you know that. It would be a good idea to not do it unless you are trying to point out a flaw to the author so that he can fix it. With you, I know you are doing it just for the heck of it which is disrupting the community. It may not be against the rules, but if it causes a community outcry then it starts to fall into a problematic area.

Flag Post

Geezes,who knew this could attract that much attention?Obviously,the (F) meant ‘Fake’,and (Not Completed) is to show that this topic isn’t meant to be seen!

Flag Post

Hacking is wrong. Don’t hack. Winners dont do hacks, as seith the Bible.

Geezes

Don’t you mean Jesus, or Geez?

lol +MRCreds, who on earth do you think you’re kidding?

He does. He knows how to hack accounts. Just by playing one of his games, you have left yourself vulnerable.

Flag Post

Geez,obviously.

Flag Post

@mrcreds Dude hacking is nothing to be proud of. Yea start boasting about how you know you cant win on your own so you cheat. Man your about as dumb as your games.

Flag Post

Geez,obviously.

Yayzorz. You said “Geez”. And he can. By playing his games he obtains data which he can use to hack your account. He knows how to access that data. He wont though, because he is nice.

Flag Post

No Ret, he can’t. You fail for believing him.

Flag Post

You hacked Kongregate Clicking!

I found and exploit with the specific goal of educating you on the flaw. I wrote a bug report and left a comment on the exploit so you could remove it. I was also the original architect for Kongregates Flash technology, and assisted in getting the API going. Security of Flash for Kongregate is in my interest and was my job at a time, not my hobby to try and look cool. There is no comparison, which is why I said you shouldnt be doing these things for the heck of it – as you are.

Flag Post

No Viruses, Corrupting Files, Interference, or Cheat Software: You agree that you will not post any software, files or links to other sites except as may be specifically permitted by Kongregate, and that you will not post any content that contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of the Site, or feature of the Site. You further agree that you will not use or distribute any cheat utility, software or macro programs or applications that allow you or other users to cheat on online games posted at this Site or elsewhere, nor will you use robots, spiders, or other means to cheat in online games at the Site or otherwise engage in fraudulent activity such as “click fraud.”

and thats why you shouldnt hack (directly from the TOS of kongregate)

Flag Post

pwned

Flag Post

773-Capital T, treated