Forums Off-topic

NOMADE - user insulting (locked)

21 posts

Flag Post

http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nomadeke8.jpg

First of many insults in (where else?) Jugon. No mods present, as usual. Later threw sexual insults at another player.

Flag Post

Shouldn’t you send this to a mod?

Flag Post

oye te mando 1 pero dime como

Flag Post

KENPACHI also insulting (in english):

http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kenpachibf3.jpg

Flag Post

It would be a better idea to email this to feedback@kongregate.com.

And you don’t really need the screenshots – the admins have chat logs they can check.

Flag Post

If you need a mod in Jugón look for other mods in other rooms (I usually stay at Catalonia and speak Spanish too)

Flag Post

This again? Mute them or report them. It’s not the end of the world, nor is it the only place it happens.

Flag Post

not the end of the world, only annoying that players who are friends of the mods can get away with constant insults without ban, and others get banned for much less and with no warning…

Flag Post

only annoying that players who are friends of the mod

how do you know wether or not those people are friends of the mods can you be certain of that or are you just only assuming?

Flag Post

No mods present, as usual.

not the end of the world, only annoying that players who are friends of the mods can get away with constant insults without ban

So which is it? They are getting away with it because they are friends of the mods or getting away with it because there are no mods present?

FYI Both accounts have been temporarily suspended.

Flag Post

Actually both… since a mod will eventually join later, will be told about (and shown) the insults, and do nothing.

Another loudmouth (BLINDVD) insulting with sexual remarks:

http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blindvdpy6.jpg

Flag Post

A) Jugon is not a popular room

B) If there are no mods there is a thing called mute

Flag Post

_Pantufla, edited screenshots are no proof, especially if you add insults (let’s say in Paint or another image editing software) to those “proofs”…

Oh my…! Trolls are getting clever nowadays!_

Flag Post

I don’t know if I have any credibility, but I was there when blindvd said that…Not to mention if you really don’t trust screen shots there are chat logs. So a person wouldn’t be able to lie anyway.

Flag Post

I saw blindvd say those things as well. That was not an edited screenshot, and it’s ironic that a mod is accusing another user of faking proofs… when the mod doesn’t have ANY proof to his accusation either!!

BLOTMUND, get someone to look at the chat logs and you will see blindvd did in fact say what is shown in the screenshot.

Flag Post

That was not an edited screenshot, and it’s ironic that a mod is accusing another user of faking proofs…when the mod doesn’t have ANY proof to his accusation either!!

I don’t find it Ironic at all questioning things is kinda in a moderators job description. Moderators are entrusted with their “abilities” because they are believed t have exhibited qualities (such as trust) to make educated decisions. I guess the gun was jumped a bit by calling him a troll because the image has a box encompassing the text. (he obviously used paint), but in a nutshell mods are supposed to question, but it seems like you did jump the gun a little Blutmond :|

Flag Post

Actually both… since a mod will eventually join later, will be told about (and shown) the insults, and do nothing.

They are not required to, per administrative instructions. Taking action after the fact is generally not recommended for moderators; they only do so if the situation has merit and then personally choose to go the extra mile. If they do not, you don’t have a right to blame them, but must take your troll reports to administration.

B) If there are no mods there is a thing called mute

See, here’s someone who understands. When no mods are around, you have to self moderate, such is why you were given that tool. It’s not that hard to do and it’s your responsibility just as much as it’s the mods responsibility.

Enjoy the following tongue twisters: I know you know about the mute and I know you know about reporting, since we’ve talked about it with you for ages. You know as well that I know what you’re doing and that it’s not really about a troll bugging you, nor is it about being able to not see it. If it was, you’d just mute them and move on. We all know it’s another Jugon complaint from you based on contention with the mods and their supposed ‘friends’ under the guise of not wanting to see trolls get away with things. If it we’re really about distaste for trolling, these wouldn’t be posted (at least not so publicly) since we both know you have put more effort into trolling Jugon beyond most of the users in any of the other rooms anywhere on the site.

Since I know you know all of that and you know that I know what you’re doing, I’m simply pointing out the practical actions to take (mute, reporting, etc) in these situations so that others know.

At least it’s humorous to sum up. ;)

EDIT:

BatmanUno: I saw blindvd say those things as well.

We know you are the same person. If you are going to start that again then you know what’s going to happen to this thread. :)

Serious discussions are fine but if you play the alt game it just makes a joke out of the whole situation…well more of a joke anyway.

Flag Post

ArcadeConer:

Glad you find it humorous, I would hate to be the only one ROFLing.

So, if it’s in response to a troll, it’s ok to use sexual and racial slurs? Cool! Now I just have to find myself a troll… hmm, where can I find one…

Oh, and yah! I also saw blindvd say those things XD

Flag Post

Stop posting this on off topic put this in Tech Support

Flag Post

I know it says I shouldn’t but shouldn’t this really be locked.

Flag Post

Glad you find it humorous, I would hate to be the only one ROFLing.

It has its moments, Jugoll :)

So, if it’s in response to a troll, it’s ok to use sexual and racial slurs? Cool! Now I just have to find myself a troll… hmm, where can I find one…

Yes, that’s totally exactly what I said. It makes complete sense where you got that and you didn’t pull that out of thin air at all.

I know it says I shouldn’t but shouldn’t this really be locked.

Considering it’s flame bait like 99.9% of everything else he’s posted, yes. I’m sure he can use one of his other two dozen accounts to dig up his other anti Jugon mods threads we have lying around.

For his sake I hope he actually does something productive instead.