Forums Off-topic

read this and tell me how you liked it (locked)

22 posts

Flag Post

warning this story is retarded and may lower your IQ but its really funny

Flag Post

Once there was a chicken walking across the street. A pickup truck hit the chicken and the chicken died. The guy who drove the pickup truck was named Jim. Jim reallized he had hit the chicken so he got out of the truck. He picked up the chicken and put it in a sack. He went home to his trailer. His wife Linda greeted him and asked what was in the sack. He told her it was roadkill chicken. Their nine cats were trying to get the sack so they could eat the chicken. Jim yelled at them and hit all the cats with a newspaper. While Linda was cooking the chicken with a side of rats Jim was watching Nascar. He was watching it on his working television which is ontop of his broken television. Lindas brother Fred and sister Joan came over for dinner. Fred and Joan were married and they lived in the trailer next to the one that Jim and Linda lived in. The meal was finally cooked so they started eating it. They all lived happily ever after until the next day when Jim died of lung cancer because he smoked 3 packs of cigarettes a day. A month later Linda married her cousin Kyle. They had 7 kids because Linda was a whore. Their children were ridiculed for life because their parents were blood relatives.

Flag Post

Come on some1 give me feedback for this story

Flag Post

…I don’t see the humour in it. It seems like a story that a 6 year old would find funny.

Flag Post

ok you wanna hear a more serious story???

Flag Post

Ummm…yes?

Flag Post

ok-

Flag Post

once there was a 13 year old that everyone hated. he was always made fun of and had a shitty ass life

Flag Post

one day the kids pushed him over the edge

Flag Post

he got so pissed that when one of the kids he hated left school he beat the kid to death with a metal pipe

Flag Post

the next day he went to school with a few guns. he shot up the school

Flag Post

the cops were about to arrest him when he used the last bullet on himself to take away the pain that he suffered for all those years.

Flag Post

hows that one i personally like it

Flag Post

Kickass… Stickfigga GIF?

Flag Post

wasnt it awesome???

Flag Post

you should hear some of my torture scenarios

Flag Post

if you add me to your friend list i’ll tell you a few of my scenarios

Flag Post

I dunno…that could have all been in one post…

Flag Post

i know

Flag Post

i kind of screwed up

Flag Post

and i’m in 2 forums at the moment

Flag Post

Epic Phail